CL | Round of 16 - 1st Leg: PSG - FC Barcelona 4-0

beogatts

oh finally.. CL is back.
with Rakitic currently in gud form and andre gomes improving..i wouldnt mind lucho to start any of them first half.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was listening to a report of a French channel on Emery. He seems to have a strong winner's mentality and be extremely passionate about football. These can be his assets but it can also backfire against him.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he actually preferred playing Barca instead of Porto, for instance, in the CL.

You are giving him too much credit. He's a poor man's Simeone.
Also, Sevilla are looking better without him. Even made it to final 16 in CL so no Europa League "glory" for them like under Emery. ;)

BarçaBarça

I'm quite nervous for the game tonight. It is an important one, and you never really know what to expect with this Barca-team.

Busquets back is huge, and a part-time Iniesta will also make a difference, but the team is not in sync in all games. PSG doesn't mean a certain knock-out, but I will be nervous until we are through, because we have underperformed many times this season. I guess MSN could rise to the occasion, but relying on individual brilliance is just so risky (even though Messi is as close to an guarantee you will ever get).

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Barca will win easily. Absence of T.Motta and T.Silva hurt us. Sad we never have our best players on the pitch for crucial matches ...

F

FlaFCB

C4on88zW8AQ7J8P.jpg:large

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I want to see how Gomes does at this level. The reason we bought him is to compete physically in big games while still being good on the ball.

raskolnikov

Gomes doesnt seem physical though, like Busquets he is just tall. Sure he will play tonight though, so we shall see.

Richard.H

I want to see how Gomes does at this level. The reason we bought him is to compete physically in big games while still being good on the ball.

This isn't the game of Gomes level. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I could see him totally crumbling under the pressure. He gets nervous against the likes of Granada ffs...

Neeraj

Champions league returns :beer:

After so much bullshit from Spanish refs, just hoping for a clean game with no bad calls against us!

Tbh, with messi in continuous season full god mode and don and biscuits, we should be able to get our scored draw. No way psg beats us at home post that..

F

FlaFCB

This will be the team today, imo:

[formation=barca,10]
MATS
0-0-PIQUE-0-UMTITI-0-0
BOB-0-0-0-0-0-ALBA
0-0-0-BUSI-0-0-0
0-GOMES-0-0-0-INIESTA-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-MESSI-0-0-0-NEYMAR-0
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0