CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-3

cro-man

Next round out but we have no business in cl anyway. There is just not enough quality in this squad to compete.

Devils

We'll beat Dortmund, Shakhtar/Monchengladbach or PSG/Leipzig (this one I'm not 100% sure).

Dortmund and PSG's attack alone would rip us to shreds.

Counter attacking teams against this Barca is a recipe for annihilation.

Haaland alone would send our CBs to the segunda league, where they belong.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

PSG are trash and Dortmund are actually sterile in attack despite the players they have.

Devils

PSG are trash and Dortmund are actually sterile in attack despite the players they have.

Juve, Madrid and Atletico are also not great sides and lack attack but they all beat us pretty convincingly. I'd say that Dortmund and PSG have better attacks than those teams.

This Barca team is a lower mid-table club at best in the CL.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Juve, Madrid and Atletico are also not great sides and lack attack but they all beat us pretty convincingly.

This Barca team is a lower mid-table club at best in the CL.

I disagree, Atletico and Madrid were very close games. Juve was a weird match as they created fuck all bar McKennie's chance and two gifted penalties. We are abysmal but not EL level as some make it out to be. Just earlier in the season we dicked Juve with ease. With Dembouz and Ansu back we'll be stronger. Even yesterday Messi could bag a hat-trick but he is mortal nowadays.

That said, this side can implode in CL very easily.

Birdy

The way I see it we have 3 categories of possible opponents:
1) The strong ones. Bayern Liverpool City. Everyone expecting them to thrash us, and this actually happening.
That's the most humiliating
2) Tricky ones. Chelsea, and the other Germans (Dortmund, Leipzig, Gladbach). Here it is where people expect us to maybe manage to go through. The danger is we usually underestimate them big time (for example Leipzig is much better than what people think), and the danger is getting knocked out by them.
That's the most painful
3) PSG. Category of its own. Considered (falsely) strong because they reached last final and have Mpabe and Neymar. Played really bad so far this season and are lucky not to be heading themselves to EL.

I would take 3 any day. The cost of eliminations of the 1 and 2 type is too big for the stature of the club.
On the contrary, I wanna see once how it is when we are the underdogs and the favorites are hyped beyond what they really are

Hardy

every decent team would look so much better against us, so if PSG is bad against us would look the strongest team in the world lmao. this team has too much weakness

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Don't know what Juve fans are on about. Their team was uber shit in our first encounter and was the best team in the first half an hour yesterday, other than that I don't what they had to be so ecstatic about.

PhilS

So, Barca is still able to get the offense rolling, some of the time. But in most games these days, this team is worse than mediocre. The last two games, Barca has been relegation level. There is still enough talent that it is hard to imagine the team playing enough terrible games from here on in to actually get relegated. But seeing is believing.

behindbrowneyes

Don't know what Juve fans are on about. Their team was uber shit in our first encounter and was the best team in the first half an hour yesterday, other than that I don't what they had to be so ecstatic about.

You have to celebrate the little things. They are declining as much as this Barcelona team and their biggest achievement has been making it to the UCL-final. They haven't even won it in the 3rd millenium. And they won't win it this time. They were much better when Allegri coached them, but still back then not good enough to beat Barcelona and Real in a final.

JerseyAddict

The defeat against Juventus on match day 6 of the group stage means that Bar?a qualify as runners-up in group G, opening up the possibility of facing one of Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund or Paris Saint-Germain in the last 16 of this season's Champions League.

FinBarcelonafan

The defeat against Juventus on match day 6 of the group stage means that Bar?a qualify as runners-up in group G, opening up the possibility of facing one of Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund or Paris Saint-Germain in the last 16 of this season's Champions League.

It was fun while it lasted. I hope it will be only one game. I don't like our chances in two game series. Too much time to fuck up.

Home of Barca Fans