CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-3

xxxxxx

We basically threw another 3-0 lead again.

This team is done. Time to rebuild it all. Sell Messi in January and move on.

ArtistCatalunya

Well, after this game I will say:
- Our central defenders are really bad (nothing new here).
- Messi tried a lot; but unfortunately his finishing missed some "power" i think.
- Griezmann had an awful game.
- Ricky Puig definitely deserves to play more!! His passing is WorldClass, he is also good at protecting the ball, moving, positioning; he is very sharp, talented and dynamic. He played better than any other midfielder in the team.

Sailor Mars

I'm willing to bet we get Liverpool or Bayern. I fully expect us to get a thrashing in both games.

Its over 2 legs this season, unlike last year which was a 8-2 thrashing over just a single game.

This team could lose on aggregate by double digits to a Liverpool or Bayern.

LMTR14

At least we will have time to focus on La Liga after we get knocked out in the R16.

yeah aim for that cl spot like we're manu or something. lol. at this point it would be better to leave the spanish league and become serial champion in la liga Catalonia

Devils

Potential opponents for the next round:

Bayern
Liverpool
BVB
Chelsea
City

If you are smart you will put your money on Barca losing by at least 5 goals over the aggregate.

Thank me when you make your money, dawg.

Capitan Puyol

C'mon... Bayern lost 1-4 to Hoffenheim, Liverpool 2-7 to Aston Villa, no one team is invincible ! Yes we are bad now but there are long time to the 1/8finals in february. Maybe with a new manager we will do better.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans