CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Borussia Mönchengladbach 4-0

raki

MSN should rest tomorrow. I heard Neymar will miss Gladbach and Osasuna match because of minor injury. Since the match makes no difference we should play some youngsters and players who don't get much minutes on the pitch.

Neymar is suspended for both games.
Messi will play, LE said it today. I disagree.

I would play

Cilessen
Vidal Marlon Umtiti Digne

Gomes Rafinha
Alena

Arda Paco Denis

DRUNKY

Neymar is suspended for both games.
Messi will play, LE said it today. I disagree.

I would play

Cilessen
Vidal Marlon Umtiti Digne

Gomes Rafinha
Alena

Arda Paco Denis

We have to squeeze Iniesta in there, he needs match form.

gregorrin10

I think it would benefit Alena to play with Iniesta just as much as it would Paco playing with Messi...would love to see midfield Alena-Gomes-Iniesta, but i think Denis might get the starting spot in any case...Rafinha too, let it be in attack or midfield. Would be absolutely thrilled if Denis gets the LW spot this week when Neymar's not here...because like some of you said, Arda doesn't deserve to play right now (or ever again) in our kit. And that way that midfield i was talking about earlier, would still be able to stand. and the attack in that case can be Denis-Paco-Messi. While Rafinha can come off the bench for Messi, once he hits his hattrick before the hour mark, so that he's satisfied and doesn't have to bitch about why he's being rested. :lol: :p

Last edited:

Raketa10

Alena and Marlon are not in the squad!

Since Mathieu is injured LE will play Masche in this game! A man ho didn't have rest for few months now! No fucking comment.

So rotations are OK except when there is actually a common sense to do rotations! WTF?!?!?

This was an ideal game to test Marlon and to give some minutes to Alena. Not to mention we do not have CB on the bench!

He will play full fucking squad in this game except Pique and Ter Stegen. I honestly don't understand this guy anymore.

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

The final squad of 18 for tonight's game includes these players: Cillessen, Masip, Sergio, Denis, Arda, A.Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Rafinha, Mascherano, Paco Alcácer, Jordi Alba, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Aleix Vidal, Umtiti and Cardona (29).

Only Cardona from the b team. Disappointing. It's a dead rubber.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's strange that Lucho ignored Grimaldo and now Palencia, he has played Sandro and Munir quite a lot in the first half of his first season. Here the vast number of midfielders blocks Alena from playing, I think.

Raketa10

It's strange that Lucho ignored Grimaldo and now Palencia, he has played Sandro and Munir quite a lot in the first half of his first season. Here the vast number of midfielders blocks Alena from playing, I think.

But how to explain Marlon absence in situation where we have 2 available CB players?! And one of those two has basically played every single game this season + every international game for Argentina.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Klopp and Liverpool's squad will be in Camp Nou today, they chose a great game, it's not often you get opportunity to see Arda, Paco and Vidal playing together.

Last edited:

BarcaVillain

Doesn't matter how 'well rested' we are unless we can play our way into some form. Fail to do that, we won't win anything anyway.

Home of Barca Fans