CL | Round 6 - E: Bayer Leverkusen - FC Barcelona 1-1

JamDav1982

Four young home grown Barca players getting minutes and people moan about standard of line up......

Yet people will be first to moan that young players dont get brought through anymore and La Masia dead.

Dont really care about result tonight and Lucho has done correct thing.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I like the line-up. Just wish Robeto was fit to start. Really glad to see more of Samper.

Against Valencia, Messi was a bit more central and I expect him to do the same today.

Trickykid

I can't imagine we'll stand much of a chance of winning, but overall I dig the lineup, and I think Lucho is doing the right thing here.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Mundialito is coming and we have absolutely nothing to loose, so great line up, and great to see youngsters getting minuts.

And no gumbau, that calls for some celebration :lol:

NotInHere

Well at least is the chance for the likes of kaptoum and samper to prove themselves, not even going to mention sandro and munir because I feel like they have shown very little...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol that lineup has shades of that horrific 12-13 season when messi was in fact 50% (or more) of the team.
No it does not! 12-13 was out of necessity and this here is what Barca have been for a while now, giving the youth a chance to show their worth!!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, Messi will be blamed for the loss again, I guess. He got no chance to find his scoring boots playing with these kids. Should not be playing at all.

Home of Barca Fans