CL | Round 5: PSV - Barca 1-2

kattanib

He's not exactly known for mixing things up midgame. He'll probably sub two players between minute 70 and 75, and then the last one with two minutes to spare. They'll be predictable subs, that changes nothing from a tactical point of view. Like Aleñá for Vidal, Malcom for Dembélé and Chumi for Piqué. And then we'll get a single point and Valverde will be satisfied because one point is enough for him when playing away from home in Europe.

Well done. Unfortunately he is this type of a manager, too logical with very little fire in him. Quite boring I must say as Football is a game of passion

JerseyAddict

He's not exactly known for mixing things up midgame. He'll probably sub two players between minute 70 and 75, and then the last one with two minutes to spare. They'll be predictable subs, that changes nothing from a tactical point of view. Like Aleñá for Vidal, Malcom for Dembélé and Chumi for Piqué. And then we'll get a single point and Valverde will be satisfied because one point is enough for him when playing away from home in Europe.

Sadly you are right. This is boring and painfull to watch

El Trencaxarxes

Is it odd that I genuinely miss Suárez today?

This system is flawed enough, to begin with, but it completely falls apart without an actual striker. And no, Messi can't be that striker. We need him to drop deep. Otherwise, we'll sorely lack penetrative power and creativity in midfield.

Zidane82

Another 35 yard back pass from Rakitic .,

Im sure he's a real nice guy but what is the point of Rakitic ?

What does he give us ??

You can't tell me he's more effective than Vidal in midfield .. I just don't see it

He'll probably score the winner now :)

Zidane82

No they haven't. Most of their chances were our mistakes. We have played some nice stuff

Sorry but we haven't played well at all ..,

The BT guys just said it should be 6:2 to PSV on clear cut chances plus they've hit the woodwork three times as well

eaman

Sorry but we haven't played well at all ..,

The BT guys just said it should be 6:2 to PSV on clear cut chances plus they've hit the woodwork three times as well

I said we played some nice stuff. Emphasis on some. Mainly Messi dembele and Vidal. But they haven't been very good it's just us giving the ball away in terrible areas

Home of Barca Fans