CL | Round 5: Juventus - FC Barcelona 0-0

Raketa10

1. This is the worst line up in years! It’s like Chelsea 2.0!
2. Why the fuck do you rest Messi against Juve?!?! We still haven’t qualified for the second round and if we get slaughtered today and lose first place we might get some unbelievable strong opponent in R16
3. If we continue to play 4-4-2 with this line up i’ll throw up...

M

MessiCam

Messi just had a weeks rest after the first international friendly but if he was touching his hamstring in the Leganes game and it was witnessed then he should have been subbed.

This is just a crazy rotation routine from Valverde judging from the line up. Happy Deulofeu is starting though. Looks a 4-2-3-1 to me because there is no way Deulofeu starts as a centre forward but we’ll have to wait and see because Valverde does some stupid shit.

JedBanker

Ah I remember the good old days when we would complain when Fabregas was in the centre instead of Xavi, or when we would Sanchez in the line-up when he was on bad form. Never realized how spoiled we were.

mia7007

I see it is correct to have Messi rested, I also was preferring having Vermaelen playing instead of Umtiti
Even if we lost today less than 3-0 and we won next match home vs Sporting we will lead the group

Devils

Ah I remember the good old days when we would complain when Fabregas was in the centre instead of Xavi, or when we would Sanchez in the line-up when he was on bad form. Never realized how spoiled we were.

You mean these days when he had Cesc:

0ZChfZ7.jpg

This was our starting line-up in a CL semi-final against Bayern Munich.

I wouldn't called that spoiled by any means.

Home of Barca Fans