CL | Round 5: FC Barcelona - Borussia Dortmund 3-1

vinni

Predicted lineups for tonight:

[tw]1199637489104949250[/tw]

I like it. Its maybe the best we can play at the moment but i still would prefer to see Dembele today. Would be fun to see him against his former team.
Dembele out wide on the left so Firpo can stay a bit more back. De jong to cover the hole on the right with Roberto pushing up. Dembele’s speed might be usefull too if Dortmund choose to press us, as they probably should. We are just so fragile atm lol.

Enjoy
:barcaflag:

FCBfan22

On one side, I'm terrified of group stage exit and becoming an even bigger meme in Europe...
But on the other, I'm terrified of having to watch Valverdeball for the next 6 months at least...

TBH, I'd much rather get spanked by Atletico 5-0 than exit the CL in groups, if that means Valverde is fired.

Devils

EKZon0YWsAACY5F

Rakitic back to being a starter.

Dortmund MUST end TERRORISM in football.

#KickTerrorismOutOfFootball

Vamoooossss Dortmund!

Gari

Ter Stegen;
Roberto, Lenglet, Umtiti, Junior;
Rakitic, Busquets, De Jong;
Messi, Suarez, Dembele.

Barça bench: Neto, Todibo, Arthur, Wagué, Griezmann, Vidal and Fati.

Rory

Forget about Rakitic, Busquets shouldn't be starting. Roberto will be terrorised down his side. At least today we see what Firpo is made of.

Hardy

seriously, after this I want Borussia to win this game so bad, this is the biggest sabotage I've ever seen from a football manager

Raketa10

Guys let's win this and than they can lose 5 in a row. If we lose this we are probably out of CL! Losing this is not an option!

Home of Barca Fans