CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

Neimax

It was a joy to watch this game tonight. Even though our team played great football and trashed over, you can see that our t :lol:eam still hasn't hit the rooftop and can improve. Must be scary to watch them play for the other teams in Europe atm :lol:

amircule

Cant be compared, so no.

You can never judge the end of the season based on the forms in the first half of it. Tito's barca, Carlo's real are good examples. The thing is, if football was this predictable, why is it called the beautiful game?

Obiaseti

The last two games showed once again that teams will be punished if they try to play attacking football against us. I think we need to brace ourselves for parked buses for the rest of the season until maybe pep and bayern.

Morten

You can never judge the end of the season based on the forms in the first half of it. Tito's barca, Carlo's real are good examples. The thing is, if football was this predictable, why is it called the beautiful game?

In some cases you can.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Mostly agree although not about Tito's Barca...There's no guarantee all the variables will be the same to see them produce at the level they are, with the chemistry & confidence atm...But as good as they were last season, they are better now with a chance to become even stronger with the new additions

It's strange to have this sort of form at this stage of the season but the winter break is coming and last season proved that can be a turning point too...A great moment to be enjoying nevertheless, makes me want to go out of my way and see them more this season live - who knows how long it will last, have to cherish it

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Great game, what was Roma thinking with that high line in the first half lol.

Beats me. I thought Rudi (good coach btw.) would abandon it after seeing how wrong he was but hey... great for us :)

Was kinda a sweet revenge for Lucho too. I mean Roma sacked him few years ago and now look how things changed for him.

Home of Barca Fans