CL | Round 4: Inter - Barca 1-1

serghei

Lol, it's basically the same line-up as vs Rayo 3 days ago with Dembele instead of Rafinha. This moron never learns.

Devils

Back to the starting XI. :dembele:

e0eb038d92b274ad3e3572c6f1a7992592aa0928_hq.gif

serghei

Semedo was one of the best players on the pitch vs Valencia and Sevilla and he was rewarded with the bench Roberto starting every important game since.

shadows

Lol, it's basically the same line-up as vs Rayo 3 days ago with Dembele instead of Rafinha. This moron never learns.

The line up was wrong vs Rayo..Not here.. Who would you put in in a Champions game? Vidal etc should have played vs Rayo giving Rakitic a rest..

EDIT: Semedo is the only one i can think of who can start ahead of Roberto..But EV likes Roberto more than Semedo..

serghei

The line up was wrong vs Rayo..Not here.. Who would you put in in a Champions game? Vidal etc should have played vs Rayo giving Rakitic a rest..

My point exactly. This moronic behavior happened vs Roma when he played the full team 3 days prior vs Leganes. Clueless manager for CL.

shadows

My point exactly. This moronic behavior happened vs Roma when he played the full team 3 days prior vs Leganes. Clueless manager for CL.

Ya..For now it's fine since they do have the christmas break anyway. Hope the players talk some sense into him and rest themselves come Jan ..and not play in the Copa and meaningless Liga games...

clemente

Another heatmap inc where Arhur and Rakitic are behind Busquets... Fucking lifeless midfield, and then people will cry how Coutinho cannot score or create

BusiTheKing

The main problem vs Rayo was a lack of playmaking and support for Suarez. Dembele helps on those issues, but without Messi, the midfield still needs to step up the offensive responsibilities and engage themselves in advancing the play towards creating chances instead of just distributing and keeping control.

Problem is that none of them really have entire skillset. Arthur, while capable on the ball, is not really creative enough to execute smart or unpredictable plays and Rakitíc, while creative, isn't capable operating dynamically between the lines and in small spaces.

Home of Barca Fans