CL | Round 3 - E: BATE Borisov - FC Barcelona 0-2

Obiaseti

While I enjoy seeing us score just as much as the next guy what I really want for tomorrow is a clean sheet. To win titles we're gonna need our defense to tighten up like last year. I'd like to see us start a good streak of clean sheets starting from tomorrow.

SeloBarca

Rakitic Busqueets SergiRoberto wont be able to create, forcing Neymar down as Messi has been forced to do....We need a playmaker CM badly.

Neymessi

Shit so many good matches along with this.I never switch barca matches but looks like I could this time.

Neeraj

We've never been great at away games in the CL - coupled with us playing very, very poorly right now. Don't know what to expect really, could be a 2-5, 1-2 or 2-1 - not quite sure how people are confident we will thrash them, seeing how Bayer outplayed us on our home turf for large portions of that game (not to mention how much we struggled against Los Palmas as well)

ManusXavi

A 1 goal victory margin. . .I don't mind. Be desperate for the win. Get that pressure off us in the Champions League standings so we can focus on sorting our team out during the Spanish league.

Barcafan 2304

Yeah would be nice to win these two games against bate comfortably and take the pressure off and concentrate on the domestic league.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I am watching neither :( No net and TV. Managing through mobile net this vacation. I hope we perform well. Missed the last match and will miss the next match. But I will download all 3 and watch peacefuly.

serghei

Yep. Arsenal - Bayern is decisive, has plenty of amazing players from both sides, is played on a beautiful stadium. Can't go wrong with that game. Plus, I can watch BATE - Barca recorded, since it's not decisive in any way.

Not to mention that Arsenal - Bayern is on TV in 1080i HD quality, while BATE - Barca is online with streams that die from time to time.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yep. Arsenal - Bayern is decisive, has plenty of amazing players from both sides, is played on a beautiful stadium. Can't go wrong with that game. Plus, I can watch BATE - Barca recorded, since it's not decisive in any way.

Not to mention that Arsenal - Bayern is on TV in 1080i HD quality, while BATE - Barca is online with streams that die from time to time.

Not decisive, serghei? Bate Borisov only trails us by a mere 1 point (as does Leverkusen), today's game is very decisive actually. If we lose this game, it might very well affect our chances of winning the group. And if we don't win the group, we might face tough first-place teams in the draw of the group of 16 to 8.

Arsenal -Bayern is pleased to the eye, but not decisive enough. Bayern certainly will win their group, it is only a question whether Arsenal will finish second.

Home of Barca Fans