CL | Round 3: Barcelona - Dynamo Kyiv 2-1

pregra

Mats has made some great saves today but he scares the shit out of me on corners. Missjudges the flight of the ball constantly and his boxing is a joke.

mc_lovin

Good start though :S

Its getting clearer that we are too soft (or stupid) at the back and lack solutions upfront. Quite telling that Fati looks by far our best attacker, Messi has been atrocious. Better not to mention Griezmann. And Trincao and Dembele clearly need a targetman upfront... useless without one.

I dont mind our general play, but I doubt we will solve our problems with the squad we have.

gregorrin10

This team is pure garbage ...it's embarrassing to be a barca supporter atm

Exactly my thoughts. And it hurts, hurts like hell, because my heart still belongs and will forever belong to Barca, but I just can't be bothered to be invested in the team, ever since Anfield, when we as Cules first started to be on the receiving end of those bottle job and embarassments jokes.

I think the only way to recover is to start fresh, from scratch. New president, new Board will be the beginning, and it needs to continue with the players, involved in these embarassments being OUT. Busquets, Pique, Roberto, Alba, and MESSI are done. Nothing will change until we give a real chance to Fati, De Jong, Pedri, Dembele, Puig, Dest to become the main men, the stars of this team. And no Messi there for them to realize they need to step up, and don't have Messi to pass to! Fati, Puig and partly Dembele are the only ones so far, who don't have the 'pass to Messi' syndrome. Need to see that in others, and the only way that will happen if Messi is not there. And it's not like La Masia is dead, quite the contrary. We see 17-year old Fati and Pedri owning it in the first team, why not promote the likes of Moriba and Balde and throw them into the fire as well? Balde can't be worse than Alba or Firpo, honestly.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Mario Kempes (Argentine football Legend): "Barcelona are a dead team. Everyone is static. They don't move when they have the ball, and they move even less when they lose it! The goals come from individual acts of brilliance, a cross and a penalty."

Truth.

What a fucking shit game that was.

Home of Barca Fans