CL | Round 2: Sporting CP - FC Barcelona 0-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought Rakitic did okay with Semedo on RB and RW actually staying on the right wing.

I'm giving up on him. His work-rate and energy was what pulled him above the surface and he's been losing it since summer of 2015.
Yeah, I agree he does look more like a midfielder with Semedo in but he's not Barca level anymore.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
[tw]913094883019251712[/tw]

Roberto starts!

Valverde is not only intending to rotate constantly but is also playing players in different positions, changing formation time to time..... Trophy wise, it either is a sign of something brilliant incoming or a disaster! No middle ground!!

Xaviniesta

Valverde is not only intending to rotate constantly but is also playing players in different positions, changing formation time to time..... Trophy wise, it either is a sign of something brilliant incoming or a disaster! No middle ground!!

Agree with this, I also think he needs to develop the chemistry of a main XI without rakitic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chat is up! (You need to hit "default style" at the bottom of the page if you are on mobile).

Neeraj

Suarez starting again, Rakitic starting again. No real surprises from Valverde. Safe moves again. Would have preferred Denis to start and Bob to play in midfield.

dostoevskij

jesus what are you watching. i am quite surprised how many chances we created after 20 minutes of typical away game. could be already 2 goals with better finishing from messi

btw: coentrao is a cunt, wow!

Devils

Our fluidity in attack has been poor, screaming for a player like OD who can drive the team forward and create.

Defensively though, we are not giving Sporting anything.

jairzinho

Our buildup play is sluggish and predictble and worse we're not even a threat on the counter. Messi is our only answer for scoring right now. This could work against us in the knockout rounds. Mark messi out of the game and we're pretty much toothless.

Home of Barca Fans