CL | Round 2 - E: FC Barcelona - Bayer Leverkusen 2-1

ScoobySquats

Hoping for Neymar to be the creative spark up front and Suarez to use his goal instinct to put this tie away.
Our left flank isn't going to be pretty i reckon with Mathieu and Iniesta. Overall the best we can do without Messi, Rafinha, Turan and Vidal....

Anti-Pepe

this game concerns me. the team is operating at about 30% and they are conceding an absurd number of goals. Worrying.

silvia

our defense doesn't look very perfect but surely better than leverkusen's.
it's up to our attacking strategies. and plz no more injuries. plz.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
wake up [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] [MENTION=4544]XaviMessiGirl[/MENTION]
edit: Chats up thanks

Kuchi

And the dream of surviving without Lio comes to a brutal end, after 25 mins. No control from the middle forward.

Lol at Steven,screaming at Suarez for a goal that happened 4 meters from his line. Fuck off

Their pressing is killing us, this is not acceptable.

Last edited:

slvtn

Bate already leading 3:0 against Roma, this should be a huge warning. I highly doubt we're able to score more than once with that poor performance.

Neeraj

Great first half, we're dominating them and showing them what we do to teams coming to the camp nou. Out passed out skilled out played the opposition out of the half.

Just wondering though, how come we're wearing white?

Devils

Just fuck off.

We play like amateurs. Zero confidence and one-dimensional play. We are fucking horrendous.

Suarez and Neymar should be able to pick this level of team apart, yet they are manhandling us.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's been too long since I saw this team play good football. Some glimpses of it in the Atletico game, but it's becoming more and more clear that our perfomance against them was them being shit, rather than us being good.

F

Flavia

I can't come up with anything else than the players being tired. No pressing, no midfield, no defense, no attack... the team is so bad right now. I don't know if it can be complacency too, but the fire from last season isn't there.
Result is fair to Bayer, we completely suck.

Home of Barca Fans