CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

aondoe

Barcelona is better than PSG

Oh man, the discussion. :rolleyes:
Look, we are not that much better than PSG. I don't know what is insulting or confusing for you in that statement. We were having much harder times against teams from the lower part of the table in la liga, I'm sure that "shitty" PSG is better then....I don't know...friking Eibar. If you still don't get that, then I won't go any further in explaining myself.

Barcelona beat PSG 3-1, 3-1, 2-0. Hardly close. Hardly comparable in individual talent. How is PSG anywhere as good as Barcelona, when they've lost 3 out of 4 matches by such large margins? I don't follow your logic.

And to your point about struggling; every team has struggles with "weaker teams." That's why the games are played; sometimes coaches game plan and beat/frustrate teams with greater talent. Bayern has lost to teams in their domestic league who are not Championship material, but those are the breaks.

L

linetty

Yeah, I don't think we are that much better. PSG was pure, pure shit today. I don't think they should make any plans with Ibra still in the team...Cavani also, but he's leaving for Atletico next season I guess.
We're just that good, deal with it. PSG threw Chelski out with 10 men and they couldn't get past onto our half, let alone have a shot on goal

Richard.H

We're just that good, deal with it. PSG threw Chelski out with 10 men and they couldn't get past onto our half, let alone have a shot on goal

Football is not black and white. Tactics change and Mou always has a psychological advantage over Barca. Not saying Chelsea would beat us but I think it would be a much closer game than PSG. Chelsea has always been the kryptonite of our CL hopes for the past decade now.

We played really well against PSG though. Absolutely top class. Only a top performance from Pep's Bayern can beat this Barca.

I really hope RM wins tomorrow so they have a chance of drawing Bayern and knocking them out. Carlo's style is tailor made to beat Bayern. We are tailor made to beat nearly every team with this form.

Ursegor

World Champion
hmn43s8h.png

He mad.

barcafan161

PSG were shocking it's amazing how much better we are than them.

And to think this is the team who beat Chelsea with 10 men.

I said it before the first leg , if the correct Barca turned up this was a no contest and thats how it turned out.

If we start with Puyol / Masch as CBs in the next round we will get slaughtered.

Icarium

Lifestealer
PSG were shocking it's amazing how much better we are than them.

And to think this is the team who beat Chelsea with 10 men.

Damage was already done in 1st leg. Without silva there is no way they can play with the same passion as they played against chelsea. We were lucky to play much weakened psg. Even if psg was full squad we could have still gone through but at least there would be some contest.

King5Puyi

I said it before the first leg , if the correct Barca turned up this was a no contest and thats how it turned out.

If we start with Puyol / Masch as CBs in the next round we will get slaughtered.

I'm sure I'd love to see Puyol back there donning the '5' Jersey. Sadly, you're 2 years behind. Move along from Internet Explorer mate.

FC B

Football is not black and white. Tactics change and Mou always has a psychological advantage over Barca. Not saying Chelsea would beat us but I think it would be a much closer game than PSG. Chelsea has always been the kryptonite of our CL hopes for the past decade now.

We played really well against PSG though. Absolutely top class. Only a top performance from Pep's Bayern can beat this Barca.

I really hope RM wins tomorrow so they have a chance of drawing Bayern and knocking them out. Carlo's style is tailor made to beat Bayern. We are tailor made to beat nearly every team with this form.

Why would you want Mandril in the final thus being very close to be the first club to defend his CL in the modern history?

Richard.H

Why would you want Mandril in the final thus being very close to be the first club to defend his CL in the modern history?

I'm very confident in our abilities to beat RM, more so than Bayern. Just my opinion of course but I think Lucho's side has this RM completely figured out.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

I really hope that you wrote that just to be funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FC B

I understand but I'm not at all that confident we'll kick their arses. Imo the most two difficult games of the season so far where the one we played at Bernaleo and this pretty lucky 2-1 against them at Camp Nou.

I certainly wouldn't wanna risk a defeat in the CL final against Mandril which would remain in history making them the first to win two CLs in a row and not against any team but against Barcelona. No thanks, I'd refuse to take that risk if I could :confused:

Home of Barca Fans