CL quarters: Atletico - Barca (3-2 agg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasgas

I solemnly think atleti will score first.
They always score first at Calder remember the last time we scored first at the calderon

Hardy

Watch out, with the atrocious transition defense that we have right now and with the poor form by MSN if Atletico scores as first we are FUCKED. It's more likely that Atletico scores another goal in that case. In most of the last games vs them Atletico scored the first goal and this is what really worries me, we are not in the physical and mental conditions to overturn the result like the others time.

DrPepper

It's actually crazy that this is the first CL tie since the Lucho era that isn't already decided after the first leg.

Fairly sure they'll press us like madmen in the first 15 minutes or so like they always do (CL two years ago and Copa last year comes to mind). We need to capitalise on that and score an early goal. Then it's pretty much game over and we can prepare for the semis against Bayern.

Antimadridista1

If there's a team that is able to win at the Calderon, it's definitely the one we support.
It's gonna be incredibly tough but I think that we'll qualify.
Who's gonna be the referee by the way?

Punkmaster

If there's a team that is able to win at the Calderon, it's definitely the one we support.
It's gonna be incredibly tough but I think that we'll qualify.
Who's gonna be the referee by the way?

nicola rizzoli is the refree.

he refreed Barca vs bayern first leg last season.

Busquets , Mascherano needs to be carefull

Punkmaster

I solemnly think atleti will score first.
They always score first at Calder remember the last time we scored first at the calderon

last time we scored first at goal at calderon was on may 17 2014-15. It was the only goal of match and it was liga 2014-15 title clinching goal

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Seems like Pique didn't train today and might be injured. If he doesn't train again tomorrow I'm going full panic mode, especially when looking at the alternatives we got at CB right now.

Edit; Seems like Vermaelen got injured in training today, so Bartra-Masche against Atletico.... Feels like it's all going to hell these last weeks.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

We need attack to be solid, score twice and we ate trough. Even with Bartra in defence Atletico wont score 4.
Msn eed to get their shit together and start bossing like last year. Make or break week imo.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Seems like Pique didn't train today and might be injured. If he doesn't train again tomorrow I'm going full panic mode, especially when looking at the alternatives we got at CB right now.

Edit; Seems like Vermaelen got injured in training today, so Bartra-Masche against Atletico.... Feels like it's all going to hell these last weeks.

Holy sh..

Now i'm a bit stressed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans