CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

FC B

Ref has been impeccable imo. Araujo was just an idiot.
Letexier who was the ref in Madrid - City was also impeccable in that game still he refused to yellow Vincicius on several occasions ( knowing he will miss the second leg if so ). Kovacs ruptured the game flow and decided the tie with that red card, could;ve shown a yellow card as well but he didn't. Moreover, no referee would have done that to a Madrid player on Bernabeu, absolutely no ref.

serghei

Letexier who was the ref in Madrid - City was also impeccable in that game still he refused to yellow Vincicius on several occasions ( knowing he will miss the second leg if so ). Kovacs ruptured the game flow and decided the tie with that red card, could;ve shown a yellow card as well but he didn't. Moreover, no referee would have done that to a Madrid player on Bernabeu, absolutely no ref.

Was a stonewall red mate.

weloveyuner

I don't know who I'm more pissed at: Araujo, for not using his head and just letting the player go by him, or the ref for the shitty calls we got all night. There's no way Joao's tackle was a penalty; he clearly got the ball first.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't know who I'm more pissed at: Araujo, for not using his head and just letting the player go by him, or the ref for the shitty calls we got all night. There's no way Joao's tackle was a penalty; he clearly got the ball first.
Replay from different angle showed it was clear penalty

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We had it in our hands and one moment of lack of concentration ruined the remaining of match. That's football.

More sad for my son who went to bed crying.

Don't know where we go from here but tough decisions await and we need to learn from this and move forward.

Home of Barca Fans