CL Quarter Final: Barca - PSG 1-4

Porque

Hakimi and Barcola into the starting lineup. We don't concede early and PSG will be ripe for balls over the top.

People overlooking that Lamine won't be as wasteful as he was in Paris. And even then he grabbed an early assist.

Basically win the midfield battle and that's half of the fixture.

I don't think LE is great coming back from behind away in Europe. He had that freak iconic PSG result, then a game later shit it up against Juve again and couldn't recover.

But generally apart from the 2015 Harlem Globetrotters, he's shite away in Europe (famous last words, ahem).

Andresito

Staff member
Why don't PSG play with an out and out number nine? Due to both Ramos and Kolo Muani been underwhelming maybe.
Think both Mbappe and his winger partner would benefit from a striker occupying the CBs.

FinBarcelonafan

Hakimi and Barcola into the starting lineup. We don't concede early and PSG will be ripe for balls over the top.

People overlooking that Lamine won't be as wasteful as he was in Paris. And even then he grabbed an early assist.

Basically win the midfield battle and that's half of the fixture.

I don't think LE is great coming back from behind away in Europe. He had that freak iconic PSG result, then a game later shit it up against Juve again and couldn't recover.

But generally apart from the 2015 Harlem Globetrotters, he's shite away in Europe (famous last words, ahem).

A bit worried of Barcola and Hakimi. That's a lot more speed they didn't have in the first game. Asensio was totally wrong pick.

Loki

As if Romeu would start tomorrow....Xavi would have to commit seppuku right on the field, because the shame would not be bearable.

serghei

There's basically zero chance Romeu starts. Why would you waste time commenting on that idea? :lol:

Xavi doesn't even start Romeu vs bottom La Liga table teams.

Neeraj

Really nervousabour the game. Hakimi is definitely a huge boost for them.

If we somehow manage to hold on with 0-0 until half time, we can get Pedri on and he would be able to exploit the space left behind with some good through balls I reckon.

Home of Barca Fans