CL | Quarter Final - 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-0 (0-3 agg.)

Marchisio8

Banned
That could work in our favour if they get more intimidated by the size of the stadium and atmosphere not having had time to get acclimatized to it

These defenders are not kids, they have played at every final possible and mentaily tougher stadiums, Napoli fans/stadium just to name one

Devils

Nice optimism. We would need a miracle of miracles to advance. I personally don't think it will happen. I would however like to beat them and have the team put in a huge effort for the 90 minutes.

Juventus can have their victory this season, but we will be back. This tie would have been a lot better if we had a manager with any sort of competency and not Lucho. Hopefully we get to face them again next season in this competition after we address our issues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
These defenders are not kids, they have played at every final possible and mentaily tougher stadiums, Napoli fans/stadium just to name one

This is a CL QF at Camp Nou in one of the last few chances for Buffon to win the title, not a Serie A game at San Paolo in a league you dominate.

Not about being kids either, certain conditions can get the better of anyone, me, you, these professional elite players, anyone.

Surely you have watched enough football or sports to know that? 2003?

Besides, I'm not saying it will happen, but that it COULD play into our hands.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Well it was supposed to be impossible vs PSG and they made it. You can't say it's impossible. We need one of the best performances this season to stand a chance, though. It's not going to be easy.

To be honest, I'm not concerned about scoring 3 goals. I'm concerned about letting them score one. That will be way harder job.

Barcilliant

Best case scenario for us re: Dybala is that they rush him back and he plays injured. At least I think it is. Watch him deliver an MOTM performance while injured that puts him out for the rest of the season, handing RM the CL.

I think penalties are our best shot. No way we're putting 5 past them. Well, there's no way we're putting 3 past them either but whatever. Mats is pretty good at penalties plus Camp Nou will hopefully give us a psychological edge.

I know I already asked this in the other thread but when was the last time we had a penalty shootout in the CL?

I think it was the 86 final which we lost. Not sure though.

serghei

If someone could guarantee me that we won't concede, I'd put money on Barca. Scoring 3 is not a big problem for us on Camp Nou. Scoring 3 at least and receiving 0 is though. Not scoring there is going to ruin us in the end. I'd even have this as 50-50 if we only managed to score 1 goal there. But we didn't. :(

kilian

I have to say that the team really irritates me this year. After that historic comeback we all thought something would change, but in reality absolutely nothing changed. They went to Turin and played another disastrous game, where they ran 10 km less than Juve and lost 3-0. And now they all talk about a comeback and how they`re gonna give their all to win. Why the hell didn`t you give your all in the first game, man? I want to believe in a comeback, but these things really irritate me.

I hope that our little magician will give us one more night to remember. He is the only reason I still believe in this team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Barca scores two quick goals in the first 20 minutes, comeback will become very viable. Juve will still need to score only once to make Barca need three more goals, so I am very pessimistic. PSG was an exceptional case. I just want Barca to play good football, CL nights are for that.

Kuchi

Geez, PSG was the perfect storm, with lots of things happening for us consecutively and most importantly PSG crumbled worse than an amateur team...Not minimizing our performance, we did good to be in that position, but it was 1 in a million odds and lots of things had to align for it.

This will NOT happen with Juventus, they have defenders and a GK with loads of experience and this shit happened 1 month ago, Juve knows how to approach that and they have been warned, sort of speak.

Stop with this MSN will save us shit, they and everybody else have figured us out, overpower the M once he touches the ball, double mark the N so he has little space and all he can do is cut inside and pass, as long as N and M don't get to many links up they are fine, while the S, well the S wont do shit as he has no usable passes, since both M and N are facing multiple opponents.

We are out of this, as soon as that Chellini goal hit, we were out of this. No Camp Nou magic, stadium size, super Neymar magic, etc. will compensate for the fact that we are a burned down team, with no midfield tactics shitting our pants the moment we get aggressive and high pressing.

I love Barca to death, i hate the fact that we are painfully predictable and easy to dismantle and this shit has to stop with the summer, once the staff fucks off.

Last edited:

ryuken

I have to say that the team really irritates me this year. After that historic comeback we all thought something would change, but in reality absolutely nothing changed. They went to Turin and played another disastrous game, where they ran 10 km less than Juve and lost 3-0. And now they all talk about a comeback and how they`re gonna give their all to win. Why the hell didn`t you give your all in the first game, man? I want to believe in a comeback, but these things really irritate me.

I hope that our little magician will give us one more night to remember. He is the only reason I still believe in this team.

Cũ it is a load of bull shiet, the majority of them dont even give a single fuk and now they r talking bout comeback etc etc.

kollegah

we didnt have a brilliant day and had 2 100% chances and 1 denied penalty.
I Assume we will play better at CN, but I also assume that it is impossible for us to not concede at the moment.
I can imagine a 3:2, 4:2, or 3:1. Juve defense is not better then Atletico defense imo. If iniesta and Suarez wouldnt have choked, maybe we could have won or draw in italy even with that amateur defense.

F

FlaFCB

I have to say that the team really irritates me this year. After that historic comeback we all thought something would change, but in reality absolutely nothing changed. They went to Turin and played another disastrous game

That's what happens when our genius coach starts Mathieu in a CL quarter final.

Home of Barca Fans