CL | Quarter Final - 1st leg: Juventus - FC Barcelona 3-0

El Flaco

[tw]792672655258165248[/tw]

His passing so damn satisfying to watch, to say the least.

Man, I remember few years ago when Bonucci's distribution was really bad and gave away many of these long passes. And not to say about his poor positioning, mistiming tackles etc. Today, Bonucci is argubaly the best CB in world among the likes of Piqué, Boateng etc.

Can only hope that he's having a bad day against us tonight.

vlad

i would be more sure in barca win if that would be CL final, juventus really dont know how to play CL finals, but they know how to get to the final:p

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
and we are only wondering whether it'll be a win or draw and you'll hear the same from all juve fans

God damn, even Barça fans against Juve at Camp Nou wouldn't be this confident, or should I say arrogant ..

Last edited:

Devils

If Lucho starts Gomes tonight and we lose, he should walk out tomorrow and Unzue can takeover to get some first hand experience for next season.

F

FlaFCB

[formation=barca,6]
Olaf
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Masch-0-Piqué-0-Umtiti-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Bob-0-Raki-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-Iniesta-0-0
0-0-Messi-0-0-Ney Jr.-0
0-0-0-Suárez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Our right flank would be kinda weak, but whatever, we don't use it anyway and always get ***** in defense from that side so yeah...

Just need to move Bob to rw there.

[formation=barca,9]
MATS
0-0-0-PIQUE-0-0-0
MASCH-0-0-0-0-0-UMTITI
0-0-0-RAKI-0-0-0
0-INIESTA-0-0-0-ALBA-0
0-0-0-MESSI-0-0-0
BOB-0-0-0-0-0-NEYMAR
0-0-0-SUAREZ-0-0-0
[/formation]

SpawN

oh my god ! did busi miss the game? so lord gomes will play??

any kind members would pm me stream link :/

Devils

oh my god ! did busi miss the game? so lord gomes will play??

any kind members would pm me stream link :/

Busi is suspended.

Juve's line-up is likely going to be very attacking. If Gomes plays DM he's going to get annihilated. Even Fatboy will have a fun day with Gomes in our line-up.

kadeng

they are a strong team and it will be really difficult but if we can manage to score three goals in the first half, we can rest MSN in the second half for La Liga.
its still in our own hands

Home of Barca Fans