CL: Barca - Man City 1-0 (3-1 agg.)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
And why is Real Madrid getting easy teams EVERY SINGLE TIME???

I dislike Bayern but man, I hope the beat they crap out of Real Madrid this year. That stench capital of the world team makes me sick.

King Leo

Banned
Mark my word, we will be out from the stage of 16! shocking? you better believe it. The setup to place Barca vs strong opponents from the get go plus the incompetence Luise Enrique will make our shameful exit happen sooner than later.

L

linetty

And those who say City is shitty, this is based on what? I am not a fan of BPL so I don't follow City really, the only time I saw them play was the two CL group games against Bayern and yes they were dominated and looked poor, but any team with the exception of Real Madrid perhaps will look poor when you play against Bayern. Last time I checked, City is just 3 points behind Chelsea, the leader of the table. Are you saying City is worse than they were last season?
they're worse than last season, definitely.

L

linetty

Mark my word, we will be out from the stage of 16! shocking? you better believe it. The setup to place Barca vs strong opponents from the get go plus the incompetence Luise Enrique will make our shameful exit happen sooner than later.
i remember people were saying similar stuff last year.

nothing to be afraid of. i was more scared of psg than i am now of city

L

linetty

So are we :lucho:
are we really though? by frebruary we will be more solid than we are now, probably with a consistent line up as well

we're going through bad times but city is not going to beat us over 2 legs, that i'm sure of

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
We can only hope we'll hit our peak of this season by then. Otherwise, we are out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
are we really though? by frebruary we will be more solid than we are now, probably with a consistent line up as well

we're going through bad times but city is not going to beat us over 2 legs, that i'm sure of

Our bad times might not end until Enrique is out.

Vilarrubi

Barça haven't really been impressive either, ryu.
With the current way out midfield is being used, I can see us losing in Manchester, and drawing at home. Msn will need to be on fire by then, so we can have a shot.

Agree with this. Toure/Fernando/Silva/Nasri will have a field day with our current midfield and tactics.

Vilarrubi

The ONLY chance we have of getting through is that City don't typically park the bus.. but on current form City wins (and their not playing great either)

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
And why is Real Madrid getting easy teams EVERY SINGLE TIME???

I dislike Bayern but man, I hope the beat they crap out of Real Madrid this year. That stench capital of the world team makes me sick.
If barca don't win, I would love for Pep to equal ancelotti as the coach with the most european cups

Alik

Honestly guys stop with all the pessimism.

This same City struggled to get out of its group stage and had a "crisis" not too long ago. City aren't much stronger than PSG and we beat them. If we can beat PSG we can beat City.

We can't possibly know what will happen, but this pessimism is misplaced.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Honestly guys stop with all the pessimism.

This same City struggled to get out of its group stage and had a "crisis" not too long ago. City aren't much stronger than PSG and we beat them. If we can beat PSG we can beat City.

We can't possibly know what will happen, but this pessimism is misplaced.

+1

I can understand people being unsure about our chances to win the league and the cl, but winning against City? Should be a cakewalk.

Home of Barca Fans