CL: Ajax - FC Barcelona 0-2

Icarium

Lifestealer
Forget about Montoya he will never start no matter how shit alves plays. It is not ike lucho has man crush on alves (afaik lucho wanted to let alves leave too) it is just that he does not like montoya. Must have been because of training or something else. Hard to tell, maybe lucho thinks he needs a more dynamic RB like alves or douglas to cover the right wing because suarez shifting into center. I don't disagree with his opinion but alves offensive and defensive output is almost zero, montoya will offer some defense stability, something is better than nothing. Montoya needs some to prove that he can also be dynamic full back.

gatsu

Apparently Montoya is not working hard, that's why Lucho is not convinced.

Except from that, it's a good lineup, hope to see a new animation and a good alchemy between the forwards.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We have one DM for the whole season or what ? I Dont think Busquets will be able to play every match. On the other hand Pique isnt playing because masch play at cb. No matter how you look at it we had a crappy transfer window when it comes to the defenders we have.

spark

troll_football_image_650b2ba80a179c0200ccee364c5b700b.jpg

:lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Haha, unbelivable, montoya dropped for douglas. Enrique has completely lost it. Just poor decision making. He is embarrassing himself really.

That is an overreaction, not saying he knows what he is doing. But coaches have some players in mind who they think are better fit for the team. Lucho did not start Montoya since day 1, he did not change as he was telling in the press conference. We can decide on weather he lost it or not after seeing tactical lineup on the pitch. At this moment i think he will be criticized for any lineup. It does not really matter anymore what matters is there must be a change in tactics.

F

Flavia

We have one DM for the whole season or what ? I Dont think Busquets will be able to play every match. On the other hand Pique isnt playing because masch play at cb. No matter how you look at it we had a crappy transfer window when it comes to the defenders we have.

Signing vermaelen was a huge zubinepto mistake. New season, Masch still a CB. It's like a never ending story.

Devils

Don't even really care what the stats with Pique are. Dropping him is the correct decision regardless of what happens in this match.

Lucho could mess the entire game up, but dropping Pique was the right decision here.

That is an overreaction, not saying he knows what he is doing. But coaches have some players in mind who they think are better fit for the team. Lucho did not start Montoya since day 1, he did not change as he was telling in the press conference. We can decide on weather he lost it or not after seeing tactical lineup on the pitch. At this moment i think he will be criticized for any lineup. It does not really matter anymore what matters is there must be a change in tactics.

Sorry, maybe it is me, but your post seems to be a bit "blurred". What is your point? Can you write out your argument in standard form or something:)

Home of Barca Fans