Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Worms

Wanting your team to win the CL.

What an absurdity!!!

Btw, during the Pep era, I have always maintained that the CL should be our number one priority, simply because, that is how HISTORY is made.

Had we saved our best players during that stupid Asspanyol game in 2010, Inter would probably have been annihilated from what ultimately proved to be our most regretful game of the past 3 and a half years. And we would have won the league anyway.

I agree,it was just a joke mate.

W

Worms

Find this post so ironic considering you support about 10 different fairly successful teams? :lol:

Anyway if United get through, which no disrespect to Basel we should have enough to at least get a draw there, I'd like to face one of the weaker sides to finish top Bayern Leverkusen or Apeol. Although to be fair I'd rather face Barca or Madrid over two legs then a one off game like a final.

Ye Napoli and Lazio are so successful.

The team you support is the club with the most glory hunters,look at all the "robot like"asians in China,SK etc who don't have a clue about football and have no football history themselves but just support United because of how it's marketed over there

W

woobie

Thing is, Worms, one could make a similar observation about an individual claiming to support both Lazio and Napoli -- if one had an in depth knowledge and understanding of the clubs and league in question. so it's a matter of perspective. Perhaps it's better not to diss people who come to support club X or Y even if their reason/motivation for doing so doesn't make a lot of sense to us.

zanela

I wish Pep could Purchase players like Lescott,Cellini for our defence ,David Silva for our midfield as we always rest good players due to injuries and Saldado as our foward we really need these players.As David Villa fucks up everytime.Yesterday we lost To Gadafe even though i know the refs gav 2 offsides which were really not offsides and they cheated.I pray to God that our club Barcelona wakes up and starts to buy new players as our B team is really not upto the mark.Plyers like Maxwell,Adriano,Alexis,Kietha shouldnt be there.And we need to strenthen our defence before we meet Real Medrid on the 11th of November .I wish Inista comes back because we really need to defeat them and we will and i am sure we will defeat Real Medrid even though they are no.1 now in the la liga but that will be short lived.Hail Barcelona.Braca Forever.

Don't know how people missed that.^ :rofl1:

dalitis8

Banned
Find this post so ironic considering you support about 10 different fairly successful teams? :lol:

Anyway if United get through, which no disrespect to Basel we should have enough to at least get a draw there, I'd like to face one of the weaker sides to finish top Bayern Leverkusen or Apeol. Although to be fair I'd rather face Barca or Madrid over two legs then a one off game like a final.

And why is that exactly?

A better team (Real Madrid/Barca) will surely have a better chance over 180mns rather than 90...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
And why is that exactly?

A better team (Real Madrid/Barca) will surely have a better chance over 180mns rather than 90...

Probably because:-

1) One of those games would be at Old Trafford and they'd fancy there chances at home against any team.

2) Technically they don't have to beat you to go through as away goals rule in KO games. Thus a 2-2 draw in Nou Camp and a 1-1 draw at OT would put man u through.

dalitis8

Banned
Probably because:-

1) One of those games would be at Old Trafford and they'd fancy there chances at home against any team.

2) Technically they don't have to beat you to go through as away goals rule in KO games. Thus a 2-2 draw in Nou Camp and a 1-1 draw at OT would put man u through.

You don't have to win the CL final either to win the trophy (I am sure United know all about that) The away goals rule, can work both ways

And why would Madrid or Barca worry about OT that much? Or why wouldn't United crumble in the CN, or SB?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Because we could go to the Bearnbeau or the Nou camp park the bus get a sneaky goal from a corner or a set play and hold on for our life's. It gives us a better chance in that we wouldn't have to come out and attack as much over two legs as we would over the course of a one legged affair.

If we get a decent result at the nou camp and then brought it back to Old Trafford the place would be buzzing and would give the players a real boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans