CL | 1/8 Final: FC Barcelona - SSC Napoli 4-2 (agg.)

gregorrin10

Thank God at least for Semedo, that Setien seemingly prefers him at RB. If tonight's lineup contained Roberto instead of Semedo on top of everything else, we would've lost this 3-0, Napoli would've scored one extra in the 1st half already by attacking Roberto on his flank, and at least one more in the 2nd half.

gregorrin10

Vidal what a fucking moron! This is exactly why I hate these kind of 'thug' players, cause they might be strong, but they're seriously touched in the head. He knew he was gonna get a yellow for that foul, yet he continued to butt heads with Rui and even mouth off to the referee before he actually then decided to give him two yellows. The one good thing about this is that he can't play in the 2nd leg now! Busquets out too, so we'll need to play with just 3 midfielders in the 2nd leg. Now just need Rakitić to get injured in lead up to the return leg (but just a slight one so he can't play that one and only game, cause I can't bring myself to wish us one more big injury, even if it is to our worst player) and we might finally see a proper midfield with FDJ, Arthur and Puig in that game.

Last edited:

gregorrin10

What a fucking ref. Fucking bullshit fucker. Double yellow for that?

Fucking moron Vidal you mean. He knew he was gonna get a yellow for that foul, yet he continued to butt heads with Rui and even mouth off to the referee before he actually then decided to give him two yellows.

malvolio

Good result, I would say great considering how bad we played!

Same plucky possesion football, same shitty defending and hopeless in attack.

Sweden

Ok, we live to fight another round.
Without Bus and Vidal though. Arthur and Fati can replace. The bench will be superweak.
Bayern looks like a strong contender this year.

JohnN

So we did better than Liverpool there...
We got this at home, Napoli seemed exhausted at the end while we were still casual.
No rakitic please please please. And we need to replace firpo. Can't dress that enough.

eaman

Good result against an inform team anyway. Hope piques fit for the return and busquets will be a big miss with the form he's in

terryzinc

At least Vidal tries he has more balls then the whole team except Messi he was playing WING for ffs
as for Ter Stegen world class as always he is the best GK in the world imo

Ter Stegen
Firpo Umtiti Lenglet Semedo
Arthur FDJ Rakitic
Greizmann Messi Fati

no subs available what a disgrace

Vilarrubi

Surprised at Napoli’s approach. Parking the bus never ends well against us, they should have high pressed us like Roma/Liverpool.

Pretty stagnant possession, but it plays to our strengths. Rather have the ball than not at all, because we’re shit without it.

Great result!!!!! Siiiiiuuuuuuuu

Home of Barca Fans