CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JedBanker

P*rnhub would encourage all fans to watch the live stream on their website. This exclusive new production includes scenes of: Busty German Mertesacker ravaged by three south americans, Chilean Alexis bulldozed by Brazilian drug dealer, And Young Danny Welbeck dominated by French mature Matteu

RaidersGunz

Arsenal fan checking it. Tonight will be a whitewash, hoping the score stays respectable, but I have my doubts.

I'm just in awe that Messi is coming up against my team. Blessed even hahaha, however ridiculous that sounds.

If Messi scores 4 to send us out, then so be it, I can stomach it. Hail Messi.

Anyway, I will be sitting down with a roast chicken and some cold coke and I will just put my feet up and enjoy the beautiful football. We were never really going to win the CL, it's just about getting as far as we can, usually for financial/respect reasons. But tonight we go out and I hope we bow out with our honor in tact somewhat.

Thoughts on the line up for Barca tonight?

I

instinct

Not going to be a trashing tonight.

Under Lucho the players have proven to be rather conservative with their energy and I expect nothing different tonight. It'll probably be like the 2nd legs against City and PSG last season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

My guess would be the best 11 minus Piqué who's suspended.

So that's :

Ter Stegen
Alves - Mascherano - Matthieu - Alba
Rakitic - Busquets - Iniesta
D10S - Suarez - Neymar

:)

Under Lucho the players have proven to be rather conservative with their energy and I expect nothing different tonight. It'll probably be like the 2nd legs against City and PSG last season.

Agreed, I can definitely see us go on cruise control if we score 2 goals in first half for example.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

We would've trashed City with 6-7 goals if it wasn't for Hart in that return leg at home last season. It was one of Messi's best games too. The PSG game was more in cruise control as you mentioned, but we still dominated.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arsenal fan checking it. Tonight will be a whitewash, hoping the score stays respectable, but I have my doubts.

I'm just in awe that Messi is coming up against my team. Blessed even hahaha, however ridiculous that sounds.

If Messi scores 4 to send us out, then so be it, I can stomach it. Hail Messi.

Anyway, I will be sitting down with a roast chicken and some cold coke and I will just put my feet up and enjoy the beautiful football. We were never really going to win the CL, it's just about getting as far as we can, usually for financial/respect reasons. But tonight we go out and I hope we bow out with our honor in tact somewhat.

Some of us were in jovial mood here but Lucho won't underestimate Arsenal. It's a Champions knock-out game after all.
Strongest lineup bar Pique who is suspended

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Arsenal scores one first and then everything is open.

As usual, I am nervous. Especially when we don't have Pique.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I ain't nervous at all as I think we did the job in the first leg and I cannot see Arsenal beating us at Camp Nou, let alone beating us 3-0, which is the result they need.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

We love you Luft, we need some nervousness and "optimistic cautiousness" in here.

Though to be the yin to your yong, we're winning by 2goals difference tonight or more :D

I

instinct

I was looking for an appropriate gif but nothing would be more fitting than this picture.

Never change Luft, never change. I might buy you a drink when you're in Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans