CL | 1/8: FC Barcelona - Arsenal 5-1 agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC B

In my view there is a certain level o tiredness in the team, Masche also mentioned it quite diplomatic in a recent interview saying they've been playing a lot since decembeer with 2-3 day rest time between matches but said that is their profession, their job and shouldn't complain about it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'll be loyal to my optimism with this team and Lucho : We will dominate and win! :)

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, I have said it before. We will win with a 2 goal difference at Emirates. I am almost prepared to put in a 'Will close acount if' statement.

Richard.H

Yes, I have said it before. We will win with a 2 goal difference at Emirates. I am almost prepared to put in a 'Will close acount if' statement.

Quite a big risk man. Arsenal give it their all at the Emirates and especially against elite teams.

B

beautifulgame

In my view there is a certain level o tiredness in the team, Masche also mentioned it quite diplomatic in a recent interview saying they've been playing a lot since decembeer with 2-3 day rest time between matches but said that is their profession, their job and shouldn't complain about it.

Yea burnout has been my major worry about this season. Leo the reason we needed Nolito.

Androutsos

I remember when they beat us 2-1 and everyone at school was giving me shit, I took it on the chin and told them to wait... We all know what happened after that ;) I had the biggest grin on my face after we beat them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans