CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

jairzinho

If this Barcelona can't defeat United, they don't belong in CL

If this Barcelona can't defeat this United, then Ernie doesn't belong here in my respectful opinion. Two consecutive years of embarrassing CL exits isn't good enough, especially in Messi's final years.

Devils

The gulf in class between the two sides is massive. Most of our bench players would be United starters.

United are a great club but they wouldn't even be here if PSG didn't bottle it in the only way PSG can bottle things.

Seriously, we should hammer them, dawg.

WythenshaweRed

As a Manchester United fan and have been so since the days of Bryan Robson, I am looking forward to watching a great spectacle between the two legends of European football. Unfortunately, I can only see one result and that is Barcelona winning. We got lucky against PSG because Mbappe found it difficult to control the ball on occasions however, this is where the comparison stops. Mbappe isn't Lionel Messi, and should Messi be on form tonight, then I can see a 0-3 away win to the Blaugrana. Have a fantastic match everyone!!!

S7_MUFC

I really can't see us winning this tie tbh. However, it's about time Martial and Pogba had a decent performance in a big game for us. Also, expecting Ligard to do quite well but our midfield will look atrocious compared to Barca's.

WythenshaweRed

I really can't see us winning this tie tbh. However, it's about time Martial and Pogba had a decent performance in a big game for us. Also, expecting Ligard to do quite well but our midfield will look atrocious compared to Barca's.

I don't have any issues with Martial because if he can be played consistently, I think he can be a really good player on his day. However, for Pogba, that is a whole different ball game. He has had some great performances over the years with us however, his bad performances for us is clearly outnumbering his great. I can remember one poster on another forum who stated that Pogba has a higher top-level than Xavi Hernandez and if I could find it, I will post it here:

He should hold his head high and keep his consistency because there is no midfielder currently playing or in recent history who has ever shown a top level like Paul Pogba has, none.

Just to emphasise, not all Manchester United fans are deluded as the guy who wrote the above quote.

Centauri B

You never know in football.

Last year Roma eliminated us. Even though I think that this season we are better prepared for CL games, we only had 3 days of rest, whereas United had more than a week.

jairzinho

Last year Roma eliminated us because we thought we could sit back and protect the first leg lead.

Real and Athleti made the same mistake this year too and ended up getting blown away.

If we get a positive result tonight we shouldn't get complacent in Spain.

vinni

My treble t-shirt from 2015 is on and im ready to go. :barcaflag:

The wait for this match is unbearable today...

Home of Barca Fans