CL 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United 4-0 agg.

Devils

I like OGS and admire what he has done so far, but he's getting put to the sword tonight.

This match needs to be a statement match where we show we are the favorites to win this competition.

Givenchy

I like OGS and admire what he has done so far, but he's getting put to the sword tonight.

This match needs to be a statement match where we show we are the favorites to win this competition.

it could be a statement match, we have the firepower but EV won't set us up to put anyone to the sword.. most likely if we do get an early goal, we'll spend the rest of the match game managing

Devils

[tw]1118196053428318208[/tw]

United have a a little over 1% chance of advancing at Camp Nou.

The only result that will take them through is a win, which has only happened 1/51 games at Camp Nou since 2010.

Last edited:

mesiesta

United have a less than 1% chance of advancing at Camp Nou.

The only result that will take them through is a win, which has only happened 1/102 games at Camp Nou since 2010.

This is impressive. So the only team that won against us at Camp Nou was Bayern in semis.

serghei

United have a less than 1% chance of advancing at Camp Nou.

The only result that will take them through is a win, which has only happened 1/102 games at Camp Nou since 2010.

It says 52 games in that tweet. Where did you get those 102 games? It means we have played more than 10 games a season since 2010 in CL. You can play max. 6 in a CL campaign.

Devils

It says 52 games in that tweet. Where did you get those 102 games? It means we have played more than 10 games a season since 2010 in CL. You can play max. 6 in a CL campaign.

I read that tweet wrong, dawg.

Accidentally thought it said 51 wins.

Oh well that gives United a 1.9% chance as opposed to less than 1%.

kobby

I know we will beat them but I'm still a bit nervous. Too nervous to work :(
Social media has made football more nerve wracking for me. Wins are sweeter but losses are devastating. We CANNOT lose against MU. Their fans are unbearable.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I know we will beat them but I'm still a bit nervous. Too nervous to work :(
Social media has made football more nerve wracking for me. Wins are sweeter but losses are devastating. We CANNOT lose against MU. Their fans are unbearable.

giphy.gif

MESSIMESSIMESSI.gif

Just show em these two and they'll get real quiet. Messi will probably give us some more tonight. Smalling needs to get Boateng'd.

Tbh, I'm already thinking about Liverpool.

:coffee:

Last edited:

soul24rage

Manchester United team news
Tonight’s starting XI confirmed.

De Gea, Jones, Lindelof, Smalling, Young, Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Martial

Home of Barca Fans