CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

psb07158

Some r/Barca gold here. 12 upvotes after 1 minute.

? But the good news is that we have a new season to look forward to, in less than a month. We have actually made the right transfers for once, at least on paper. We just need a striker with pace and pressing ability and we'll be fighting on three fronts again. Yes, it's as simple as that, impossible as it sounds at the moment. Unless Messi leaves or something, we will be back to fighting for all three trophies come next season. ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think we have found Bartomeu's reddit account.

Badger

Some r/Barca gold here. 12 upvotes after 1 minute.

? But the good news is that we have a new season to look forward to, in less than a month. We have actually made the right transfers for once, at least on paper. We just need a striker with pace and pressing ability and we'll be fighting on three fronts again. Yes, it's as simple as that, impossible as it sounds at the moment. Unless Messi leaves or something, we will be back to fighting for all three trophies come next season. ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want whatever he's smoking

Giginho75

Totally shame!

Refoundation!!!

Congrats to all barcaforum's members who wanted getting rid of EV in January.

Setien, please, search a job!!!

Last edited:

utility73

Trolling master class by M?ller. When asked if this result reminds him of Germany vs Brazil he said: ?We had way less control in that match back then, that result against Brazil just happened.? :lol:

He is right off course.

Richard.H

Anyone wanting rid of Messi needs their head checked

Not a very crazy though, but he’s the least of our problems. Messi needs to be surrounded by 9 young players willing to run for 90 mins. No one on the current team except for FDJ, Puig, and Fati would be willing to do that

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Signing Pedri is the right type of transfer, if they make more of those types of signings Barca can begin to regain their glory. No more 100m flops and mediocre players

In modern football you need pace and intelligence in your team

Jadentheman

Signing Pedri is the right type of transfer, if they make more of those types of signings Barca can begin to regain their glory. No more 100m flops and mediocre players

In modern football you need pace and intelligence in your team

Yep all thes other teams Chelsea, Real Madrid, and Liverpool are signing younster left and right. Rebuilding younger teams for another generation. Sadly Barca will probably be 2010 AC Milan status for a few.

eaman

I recorded the game so am I late to the comments but I'm almost afraid to read them. I'm sure this has been mentioned but wtf was with the taking off midfielders for strikers thing about. Amateurish. Even less control of the game was all that was needed wasnt it. Fuckin joke

neo_wolf

Players that should not be on the team next season.
Pique, Suarez, Busquets, Rakitic, Alba, umtiti, Vidal, Roberto, Dembele( to many injuries)
SETIEN gone.

Barto and his board gone.

gasgas

Not a very crazy though, but he’s the least of our problems. Messi needs to be surrounded by 9 young players willing to run for 90 mins. No one on the current team except for FDJ, Puig, and Fati would be willing to do that

Well his production doesnt warrant him that privilege.
He is done, washed up. And his time to leave has come

Home of Barca Fans