CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

serghei

Incredible. Bayern will shit themselves.

Why Bayern fans think it's an easy win for them vs this roster ?

Faster, stronger, younger, more cohesive, more in form, more successful this season, more balanced, more motivated.

If I was a Bayern fan, I'd be very confident too.

raskolnikov

This guy thinks this is how we'll play and I agree with him given what we've seen from Setien.

https://twitter.com/eumd/status/1294250284861009926

Build Up Phase

EfYZm50XgAEjnYv

Attacking Phase

EfYZuHXWsAApusg

Defensive Phase

EfYZvx5XgAAAegf
I think wel lack the workrate to pull this off.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's kind of uncanny how Barca have used this first time underdog status and quotes from Bayern in a twisted way to become arrogant themselves. I saw like 2 or 3 headlines about Bayern's cockiness and Mattheus quotes, but go to Barca twitter and you'll see like 5 headlines every single day for the past week from the Barca end.

"Barca clings to Messi's magic", "Barca looks ahead towards the semifinals", "Let's bet on Leo" are quotes from these kinds of headlines. As well as reports of the players being offended that Bayern would take them so lightly (the players have the arrogance thinking they are superior in the first place). These guys actually have gone so overboard with the underdog mentality that they've twisted it to their own arrogance.

I have a feeling that the media/city/team believe that this is just some "We have Messi and 1% chance 99% faith hurr durr" horseshit and are counting so hard on Bayern playing lackadaisical that they think we can easily pull this off.

It is a massive uphill battle. Bayern haven't lost a game this entire year, they just hammered Chelsea badly. I see the players going out there with this weird undeserved over-confidence and then just getting shook when they see Bayern is an actual machine that backs up what they claim and that spewing shit about how Messi will drag us to the semifinals can't mean anything in the end. He's great but he is not gonna be solo-ing a hattrick to save our asses.

Porque

The expected lineup is the best I could hope for given Setien is going to bet on experience. Busquets and Rakitic together avoided which has been the biggest catastrophe these past 2 seasons.

Enjoy the game guys. Lets hope each player gives 100%, everyone is 100% and Setien works his subsititutions like versus Villarreal.

Boom.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we'll do better than expected and it works in our favour this is decided in one match.

Home of Barca Fans