CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Richard.H

Screen-Shot-2020-08-13-at-12-40-51-AM.png

Is Pavard injured? Would be a much better choice against this squad than Kimmich imo.

Nazario1985

This is the final of this CL, the rest is just big bubbles people sitting ManC should watch their games again, assuming they get past Lyon.

kattanib

The mindset of many people in this forum is disgusting. How can you doubt your team? If you don?t believe in your team then who would? It isn?t arrogance, it is a mindset. You need to believe that your team has what it takes, they just need to play their A game and they plan to do so. If you don?t believe that then what use do you offer to this club?

FinBarcelonafan

The mindset of many people in this forum is disgusting. How can you doubt your team? If you don?t believe in your team then who would? It isn?t arrogance, it is a mindset. You need to believe that your team has what it takes, they just need to play their A game and they plan to do so. If you don?t believe that then what use do you offer to this club?

I try to forget BUT I have PTSD from these games, PSG 4-0, Juve 3-0, Liverpool 4-0, Rome 3-0 etc. Enough?

kattanib

For God sake Greece won Euro ... Porto won the champions league ... South Korea beat Spain and Italy. This is Barca!

FinBarcelonafan

For God sake Greece won Euro ... Porto won the champions league ... South Korea beat Spain and Italy. This is Barca!

Did they win it playing lazy? This is not a team making upsets. They dont have the hunger or sacrifice in their game.

It's old amigos playing for us. They have won everything and now their legs hurt and moving is slow. They don't have it mentally, yet we keep trying Year after fucking year with same roster. It's our own stupidity we keep doing this shit all over again.

Look at half time Vs Liverpool. Is that a team coming back from any adversity?

KingLeo10

Did they win it playing lazy? This is not a team making upsets. They dont have the hunger or sacrifice in their game.

It's old amigos playing for us. They have won everything and now their legs hurt and moving is slow. They don't have it mentally, yet we keep trying Year after fucking year with same roster. It's our own stupidity we keep doing this shit all over again.

You sound like a broken record. Let the game player out instead of melting down over and over. You could be right. You could be wrong.

kattanib

One more year of the same crap. We will have to be patient.

Nazario1985

Porto had Mourniho.

Korea & Greece had teams full of Gatuso & Vidal and they played like AM !!! you can't switch your play style so aggressively

FinBarcelonafan

You sound like a broken record. Let the game player out instead of melting down over and over. You could be right. You could be wrong.

Well, I probably have a point. If we see the same results year after year, something should be changed! I expect same this year. I truly hope they prove me wrong but I have to say, only hope is Messi pulling massive rabbits out of his magic ass.

KingLeo10

Well, I probably have a point. If we see the same results year after year, something should be changed! I expect same this year. I truly hope they prove me wrong but I have to say, only hope is Messi pulling massive rabbits out of his magic ass.

We could use a little more realistic positivity. I'm not saying be deluded and think we're favorites v Bayern (nobody does) but talking about things that we might be able to surprise them with is better than melting down...IMO

Home of Barca Fans