Hardy

just checked when we conceded first goal in all these fracaso in away matches

vs rome after 6 minutes
vs juventus after 7 minutes
vs liverpool after 7 minutes
vs Bayern after 4 minutes

:lol:

Devils

We all knew it would be tough and Bayern did a great job in the last months. They deserve the trophy this season for sure.

I expected them to win. So after years of no real game philosophy Messi and ter Stegen couldn't cover the complete helplessness of the team. Not there MUST be a major change in this team. The bosses turned this club into Europes biggest joke, so they must go first.

There's you problem. Expecting a well past-it old Messi and a bang average goalkeeper to cover the faults of a team.

LMessi85

I sure thought we would lose. Maybe with some luck would stand a chance, but it's the day after and i'm still numb and shocked by the team's performance. No fighting spirit at all and physically in a lot worse state than Bayern. It's the worst CL loss. Just awful. This whole club is done for the moment

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Commentator yesterday "Wow, Barca looks like one of those micronations playing against top national teams, you know, like Gibraltar":lol:

serghei

Commentator yesterday "Wow, Barca looks like one of those micronations playing against top national teams, you know, like Gibraltar":lol:

:lol: spot on. Like those teams whose players need to take a leave of absence from their day-jobs as cashiers, postmen or whatnot. Or else they can't play.

vinni

Well that was painful to watch. At minute 8 i actually thought we had a chance. At half time i was ordering vodka.

Hopefully this loss will kick start something new. Its going to be complicated to rebuild the team since many still have a contract but i do think we have good options for the future. We the right moves and a good coach i think we can bounce back soon enough.

eaman

Up to sevilla now to bring some sort of respectability to la liga. To be honest la ligas dominant cycle in europe is done and has been for a couple of years. Can only see a dominant cycle for the premier league for a good while now

serghei

wonder what the scoreline would have been had we played in a packed allianz arena

Setien passing out.

Sarabia cursing everyone including himself.

Messi vomiting at the halfway line.

Alba sobbing like a little girl.

Busi on floor faking some imaginary injury for people to not see he's crying as well.

Suarez running with half of Muller's ear in his mouth.

The usual.

Messigician

Setien passing out.

Sarabia cursing everyone including himself.

Messi vomiting at the halfway line.

Alba sobbing like a little girl.

Busi on floor faking some imaginary injury for people to not see he's crying as well.

Suarez running with half of Muller's ear in his mouth.

The usual.

Lmfao

Home of Barca Fans