Chyg or Marquez?

Chyg or Marquez

• Total voters

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
One more poll. If you think only about present and player performances this season, who would you play on CB position in Barca: Chyg or Marquez? (if you have to choose between them, offcourse)

Aasim

Bumbleman
It's a hard one tbh. I would pick Marquez and i'll tell you why.

Rafa is messing up because he's making mistakes. Once he gets back to full fitness and becomes sharper to match situations, he'll be able to iron out these mistakes and with his experience he should be able to do this in the very near future.

Chygg is just natuarally slow. It's not a fitness/sharpness issue. It's more his physical limitation.

Right now, i'd choose Rafa but Chygg can improve and will do with more experience in his positional awareness which will kind of compensate for his lack of speed.

beef-supreme

I don't think I can answer this question. Though it is a good one :p In terms of form I'd say they're equally bad, it just depends on which of them can improve quicker!

TheMessiShow

I agree with Aasim. Marquez is just really slow recovering from his injury. It will be easier to correct his mistakes than to improve Chygy at this point.

Marquez also works better with the rest of the defense.
I hope Marquez finds the starting 11 during the Cultural Leonesa game because he is in dire need for playing time.

danny10257

i go with with marquez becuase i am part mexican and he is also mexican.
Although when i told my friend that "marquez needed to be benched in big games". He replied "you idiot hes mexican you have to be proud and wish that he plays even if he messes up" I replied "your the idiot.... i dont want him to hurt the team! plus he is making himself look bad."
i wish marquez the best and hopefully he regains fitness so he will be great again.

[FCB]Messi[10

Well they are both playing bad right now imo, but I think I will have to go for Marquez instead since he has been at Barca longer then Chyg and knows how Barca play. He just needs to get his fitness up and step up his game, and maybe look at some of his mistakes after a game to see what he did wrong and try to fix it next time when he plays.

BarcaCelt

Both have been pretty poor recently when the've appeared. Marquez you could maybe put down to returning from injury, but Chyg is slow, however at the same time he is still gelling so he needs a bit of time yet.

Based on that I'd play Marquez while Chyg settles in.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
David Luiz :p

Just bought him on FM :lol: I voted Rafa. He knows our players whereas Chyg is no where near settled in La Liga yet. Rafa has done ok except for really blatent mistakes, whereas Chyg has just been consistently slow and ineffective.

Home of Barca Fans