Christian Eriksen

Andrew M

Idk didn't follow the topic that much but all i ever read was Spurs wanting Hazard like money or at least 80+ mil and that's still a lot for only having 1 year left.

I was following Real Madrid's interest in him and from the reports I read it seemed Madrid could easily have had him but Zidane doesn't want him

Jenks

Because beyond a certain point it's just fucking scummy. He's a greedy fucking cunt.

We're talking about grown men that sign agreements that make them millions. Expecting them to honour them without much fuss is not unreasonable. The club doesn't owe Eriksen a move.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
We're talking about grown men that sign agreements that make them millions. Expecting them to honour them without much fuss is not unreasonable. The club doesn't owe Eriksen a move.

Didnt say the club owed him a move, was just alluding to the fact that levy is quite an unreasonable person to deal with. He comes across as the type of person who worships money and would murder his family over a couple of cents.

BarçaBarça

I was following Real Madrid's interest in him and from the reports I read it seemed Madrid could easily have had him but Zidane doesn't want him

Yes, it is pretty clear that if Zidane wanted him, they would buy him on the spot for 75-100M€. Zidane doesn't like him. A bit odd, since he has the defensive workrate everyone loves in a midfielder along with great attacking abilities + passing-capabilities.

We will see what happens in the winter, if he signs for someone else already there. As I said I hope we do, instead of chasing stupid transfer-targets like Neymar, just for once.

Andrew M

Yes, it is pretty clear that if Zidane wanted him, they would buy him on the spot for 75-100M€. Zidane doesn't like him. A bit odd, since he has the defensive workrate everyone loves in a midfielder along with great attacking abilities + passing-capabilities.

We will see what happens in the winter, if he signs for someone else already there. As I said I hope we do, instead of chasing stupid transfer-targets like Neymar, just for once.

Zidane only has eyes for Pogba by the looks of it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm not sure anymore if he'll be a success, but for a free transfer without a toxic agent like Raiola or Rabiot's mom, you cannot go wrong I guess.

El Gato

Villarato!
Anyone else get the feeling that this guy doesn't really know what he wants? It's as if he'd play anywhere. Like he lost the passion after that CL final.

Home of Barca Fans