Chelsea

ivan22

how fast are they oO

I also made one, it's pretty easy. I was watching a stream and recorded the scene. Uploaded on youtube, made a gif. done. takes 5 minutes.

manFBNQ.gif

impeh

Hi, its me..
i thought the ball boy was like 8 at first :lol: but hes actually much older.

I think he overreacted but still stupid from hazard.

Superfly

Banned
Can't believe people are actually justifying Hazard's action. The kid can't be older than 14, Hazard's a grown man for christ sakes. What the kid did was stupid, but Hazard's an even bigger idiot for reacting the way he did.

Banana-Rama

not sure what you did see... but i saw two things.. he pushed that boy down on the ground and then hit him twice .. one very low and one harder against his belly... that my friend is pepe like.. its unsportsmanlike in every way i can think.. even thought its only football humanity comes first... he could have ask the boy and those 3 seconds the boy stole hazard could have played better the whole game

the job of a ball boy is to return the ball to the players so that the game can continue, not to hold onto it and run the clock down, as far as i am concerned if the ball boy decides he is not going to give the ball back then the player is entitled to use whatever force necessary to get it back, this culture of clubs telling ball boys to delay returning the ball as a means of wasting time is something that the FA need to do something about..........

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea's official Twitter account reacted incredulously to the decision, saying: "Has football gone mad? Hazard is sent off for kicking the ball under a ball boy attempting to smother the ball rather than return it."

Swans skipper Ashley Williams also commented on the incident after the game, blasting the Belgian's actions.

He told Sky Sports: "Demba Ba told me that the boy held onto it but I saw him kick him in the ribs and you can't do that."
The guy is actually 17 and has pics of him drinking beer on his twitter. He ain't no 12 year old kid, just a wanker.

Superfly

Banned
the job of a ball boy is to return the ball to the players so that the game can continue, not to hold onto it and run the clock down, as far as i am concerned if the ball boy decides he is not going to give the ball back then the player is entitled to use whatever force necessary to get it back, this culture of clubs telling ball boys to delay returning the ball as a means of wasting time is something that the FA need to do something about..........

All Hazard had to do was wait for the referee to intervene, then the time would be added on. Anyone with an ounce of sense wouldn't kick him.

ShandyFFM

it was clear unfair from the boy.. but i guess every little boy would do this for their hometeam in which they play in which they love against such a big club like chelsea... the boy wanted to make a contribution to his team in saving them some seconds....hazard is 22 years old ...old enough to know that you could handle this situation without such kicking...although the attempt is a red card in professional football so why should we now make a exeption for him

Home of Barca Fans