Chelsea

Andresito

Staff member
Think he's like Potter: needs comfort and longevity to develop something at a club. With Chelsea's lack of patience he'll be gone within 2 years.

Jenks

Somehow Chelsea manage to be genuinely exceptional at developing players, yet utter buffoons when it comes to knowing who to keep and who to let go. The club have no midfield, yet could have had Rice, Mount and Musiala for £0.

Temptation

Somehow Chelsea manage to be genuinely exceptional at developing players, yet utter buffoons when it comes to knowing who to keep and who to let go. The club have no midfield, yet could have had Rice, Mount and Musiala for £0.

They have arguably the best youth academy itw.

Also letting players go in their youth is common practice. No one can actually predict career graphs. You just keep the players who show most promise at that particular age.

Very few players in these academies look like absolute sureshot future superstars like a young Messi/Neymar......

Jenks

They have arguably the best youth academy itw.

Also letting players go in their youth is common practice. No one can actually predict career graphs. You just keep the players who show most promise at that particular age.

Very few players in these academies look like absolute sureshot future superstars like a young Messi/Neymar......

I can't think of another club that releases talent like they do, especially when they kept players like Nathan Baker and Izzy Brown out on loan for years on end.

Temptation

I can't think of another club that releases talent like they do, especially when they kept players like Nathan Baker and Izzy Brown out on loan for years on end.

Isn't that because they produce an insane amount of talent in their academy?

Plus, as a club under Roman, their strategy has always been very short term and immediate results.

Messi983

chelsea-spending-1692018551-114010.png

Daisymorr

In fairness Enzo - Caidedo - Lavia could be a phenomenal midfield.
Only time will tell if they click and suit each other but I think they could be incredible.
Energy, skill and passing ability.

Home of Barca Fans