Chelsea

FinBarcelonafan

probably most of them have assets under family members or friends names.

Aah right. Hmm. Then their friends and family money should be frozen as well. Make sure they all feel it.

Sadly, I don't think these billionaires are enough. It's the normal people who will hurt the most. They need to rise and take the power away from Putin.. which ain't happening anytime soon. They have too much propaganda coming from every way.

Porque

Chelsea will be a live asset for another Billionaire being a successful London based EPL side.

But I am curious on the effects for Monaco. End of season fire sale perhaps?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
How it Started:-

FM3Z10LWQAMz4wl.jpg

How it ended:-

FM3Z11IXEAsCY4d.jpg

See ya Roman and Chavskis............well they can return to where they came from. Obscurity.

malvolio

I'm curious what net profit will he get from the sale. There was talk that Chelsea owes him GBP 1.5 billions.

Probably a publicity stunt to make him look like the good guy and to drive price up and generate interest?

Messigician

chelsea fans are furious

"What a sad end for Roman's time with us. All we can do is say thanks for the incredible 20 years that have unfolded under his leadership.

It goes without saying that the hypocrisy of what is or isn't acceptable in terms of ownership of a football club has reached 11/10. It's a shame that he seems to have been forced to sell.

Let us look forward with hope that our next owner has the same commitment and passion as the last."

I feel sick and I'm scared we get a rubbish money grabbing owner. We are 3 months 2 late. Newcastle owners would've been perfect for us. Are there any rich Arabs left out there on the level of City?

Near tears reading that statement out ��

Class statement.

Never accepted anything but the best, his ambition and follow-through have been unrivaled.

Let's face it, we were lucky he chose us, and the feats the club achieved under his tenure stand as testament to his investment and commitment.

Wow. I'm a bit sad about it and apprehensive about the next chapter.

Where will we be in say 2 years time...

Let's see that labour's MP w**k*r twist this statement. Scumbag.

Media no longer exist. What we have now are murderous fake media.

Sad end to RA's time here, the man deserve a much better departure.

You cannot use the words "class" and "media" in the same sentence without also using "complete lack there of" and "vile scumbags"

See also "politician"

When he first came I think that twat John Sweeney did a documentary on him they found nothing it was a complete waste of time but you knew exactly what they were insinuating that Roman was dodgy. I honestly believe if it was any other club bar Chelsea not half as much mud would have been thrown which of course never stuck. He's been hounded out pure and simple and I feel angry but from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank him for everything he's done for the club.

Devils

Hopefully this also means the end of Marina Granovskaia, who has been wonderful for Chelsea in terms of transfers and building the team.

Morten

The original oil club, but since City and PSG are worse, people kinda stopped caring about Chelsea.

Hope their next owner is cheap.

Home of Barca Fans