Chelsea

Morten

I feel like im living in an alternative EPL-reality, Leicester on top, current title defender...relegation candidates. This cant be real, can it?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I had a conversation with a female Chelsea fan I know who said Mourinho was the man to turn this around. He has never been in this situation in his managerial career before, so it will be a test for him to see if he can do it or not.

Catalan Fan

I feel like im living in an alternative EPL-reality, Leicester on top, current title defender...relegation candidates. This cant be real, can it?

Week on Monday Leicester host Chelsea and as things stand I can't see anything but a Leicester win.

It's very odd !

Jenks

Jose Mourinho: "Our objective was to finish in the top 4. Maybe you now have to think about the top 6."

El Flaco

Chelsea missing the target a bit...

aurS3EH.png

raskolnikov

Its great to see Chelsea and Mourinho suffer, my second hated club in football and most hated manager suffering is a thing of beauty.
If in theory Chelsea were to relegate ( :p) and there players would leave for a bargain fee. Which players would you want us to get? (max 3)

StarLord

Its great to see Chelsea and Mourinho suffer, my second hated club in football and most hated manager suffering is a thing of beauty.
If in theory Chelsea were to relegate ( :p) and there players would leave for a bargain fee. Which players would you want us to get? (max 3)

Cesc, Willian and Hazard.

In squad roles of course.

Also, Jose as a translator.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

No one is good enough for us.
Mby azpi as alba's back up.

Home of Barca Fans