Champions League

Rassvet

Such a power-move, basically telling Dortmund before the final "we own you", which tbf, they sort of do.

Rare error from you here Morty. It was announced before the semifinal against Madrid.

IIRC, it was done because a tax case against one of the Bayern chiefs had just broke and they wanted something to take the spotlight off that so they announced the Gotze transfer.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca's refusal to:

1) Hire worldclass managers
2) Get rid of Catalan fossils in the team
3) Signing players that fir 'our' style (which is currently cross, cross and cross)

Will ultimately be the death of the club.

Sickening to think, but I can see Real Madrid having a Bayern/PSG dominance over Liga over the next few years.

Sickening.

Especially #2 and #3 hit the spot.

We need to get rid of players who used to be good but ain't anymore.

Also get rid of the Barca DNA BS. It's not modern day. Make a modern Barca DNa. No more Puigs and Garcias for feck sake.

Messigician

Kingleo foaming at the mouth gloating and tagging everyone he can becasue Walker got injured and Madrid paid another ref and Pep is a useless cunt who I'm happy we didn't keep around.

A much stronger City just bottled a lead in a couple of minutes to a weak Madrid

While Valverde was keeping clean sheets and destroying prime Liverpool by 3 goals shoukd have been 4

Yet it's crazy to say that Vsvlerde is a better manager than Pep

I'm sure that Valverde would have loved Pep's 2009 team with Eto'o and Yaya Toure over Deulofeu and Paulinho

IT is difficult for me to face the music but I admit I overestimated Pep as a manager and he was indeed carried by Messi and unlimited money.

I am ooot and I won't he returning for a while just need to clear my head and relax for a while

Horatio

You're welcome
Barca's refusal to:

1) Hire worldclass managers
2) Get rid of Catalan fossils in the team
3) Avoid signing pseudo players that fit 'our' style (which is currently cross, cross and cross)

Will ultimately be the death of the club.

Sickening to think, but I can see Real Madrid having a Bayern/PSG dominance over Liga over the next few years.

Sickening.

Depressing post because its true

gulaman

At least it'll be two traditional big clubs in the final as opposed to the ghastly final between two oil clubs last season. I just can't see Liverpool winning though, after the season they had they will be exhausted come the final while Real will be chilling until the final.

Birdy

Isn't luck by definition random?

Then why does RM get "lucky" disproportionately?

Honestly, this luck argument has no place in 2022. They don't win convincingly a lot of the time but they keep winning over and over.

Should be random, and even out if you see it over some substantial span of time.
It hasn't definitely evened out for these cunts the last 8 years the least.

Maybe they were unlucky for 30something years until '98, and then started evening it out. Who knows, but at this point it's a metaphysical discussion, rather than anything explained in football terms

Barcilliant

I don't get UEFA's rationale on this move, less games, less income for everybody, right?

UEFA have no rationale whatsoever. They are just money hungry. They should go back to the old format imo. Ie the old European Cup. No group stage,straight two leg KO competition with the final one match.

Morten

Kingleo foaming at the mouth gloating and tagging everyone he can becasue Walker got injured and Madrid paid another ref and Pep is a useless cunt who I'm happy we didn't keep around.

A much stronger City just bottled a lead in a couple of minutes to a weak Madrid

While Valverde was keeping clean sheets and destroying prime Liverpool by 3 goals shoukd have been 4

Yet it's crazy to say that Vsvlerde is a better manager than Pep

I'm sure that Valverde would have loved Pep's 2009 team with Eto'o and Yaya Toure over Deulofeu and Paulinho

IT is difficult for me to face the music but I admit I overestimated Pep as a manager and he was indeed carried by Messi and unlimited money.

I am ooot and I won't he returning for a while just need to clear my head and relax for a while

You were wrong, as you have been about everything all year.

Well done, off you go, rat.

Home of Barca Fans