Champions League

George_Costanza

Imagine Bayern wins the UCL, Coutinho will be laughing

JS49736266.jpg

While Valverde

Valverde-1025346.jpg

Jenks

I honestly think that is the most humiliating result I've ever seen. Only United beating Roma 7-1 comes close, but at least Roma were away.

The Observer

Poch was always an okay La Liga coach like many others but nothing way above that. Was on course to relegating Espanyol.

Making top 4 in the Prem, winning nothing, playing bit of tippy-tappy style for English standards and fluking your way to a Cup final with last minute VAR decisions and crazy 3 goals in 45 minutes Ajax bottle job is an achievement though nowadays which makes a coach top 3. Wenger was labeled a fraud for the same things.

BarcaOG

Banned
tbh i think the result is more dramatic than it was. bayern were clearly better, but tottenham is in shambles right now with a squad in civil war. 7-2 is the final score but bayern dominated for a 4-0 or 3-0 which is less dramatic

BerkeleyBernie

But that was some quality finishing, regardless of the defense. Finding tight angles and putting it in the corners. Lewandowski was always great and Gnabry really becoming lethal.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Makes me wanna cry then I see Bayern playing like that, direct, balanced attack with 2 pacey wingers and a striker that can actually hold a ball while we still play Suarez with Griezmann as a winger:shakeshead:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, football experts and coaches can't see that. Makes you wonder how many idiots become managers.

Home of Barca Fans