Champions League

Morten

Yep, will probably fluke a goal at the end here too after being fucking abysmal. Seen it too many times.

What are you guys whining about Juve for, exactly?

They aren't more lucky than any other team, nor will the luck they may get save them from being knocked out later on.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol. The CR7 fanboys on this forum.. I don’t even hate him, but he is overrated these days for statpadding in a Mickey Mouse league while doing nothing in the CL.

How is it connected to CR? You are unhealthily obsessed.. if CR scores to lead Juve into the quarters, good for him. He is largely finished and the quarter finals is just about his level.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol. The CR7 fanboys on this forum.. I don?t even hate him, but he is overrated these days for statpadding in a Mickey Mouse league while doing nothing in the CL.

He literally scored all of Juve's goals in the knockouts in 18/19 and 19/20 now that I think about it. So yeah, not even true.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
How is it connected to CR? You are unhealthily obsessed.. if CR scores to lead Juve into the quarters, good for him. He is largely finished and the quarter finals is just about his level.

I didn’t write shit about him for months, lol. Barely obsessed. Anyway, this is a forum, a place for different options. If people can talk shit about Messi on here for doing the same, I can do just the same with CR7. I’ll leave it at that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I didn’t write shit about him for months, lol. Barely obsessed. Anyway, this is a forum, a place for different options. If people can talk shit about Messi on here for doing the same, I can do just the same with CR7. I’ll leave it at that.

Fine but what you're saying is factually not true.

Home of Barca Fans