Champions League

JamDav1982

And they barely play partly because of the manager's poor choices and because of injuries. Looked at the very least decent with a very off beat Jović upfront next to Benz.

Define 'fine'. Because you have a very different perception of what it is considering you keep ignoring context.

It's not surprising. But yes, somebody will pay if it happens. Zidane might leave.

It is on Zidane and the quality of squad.

I disagreed with your defintion of fine and it relating to current standard of squad for a club of Reals size.

Who do you see as these top youngsters that dont play? Jovic?

I dont think the standard of young player is even close to what likes of you and many others make out but had this argument before over likes of Mendy for example and still dont see it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Get in lads

That's a quality result at a tough ground.

It is on Zidane and the quality of squad.

I disagreed with your defintion of fine it it relating to current standard of squad for a club of Reals size.

Who do you see as these top youngsters that dont play? Jovic?

Jović needs time, is barely granted any and is always the highlight of ridiculous stories. Zidane never made an effort to integrate him into the side, partly because he is stubborn about not liking wingerless systems apparently. Which is just poor and shortsighted considering we have many 10s + Hazard and our wingers are for the most part young and can afford to be rotation at most instead forced into the side. One of Vini/Rodrygo should be on loan. Asensio has his feet to the fire, because if we do buy Mbappe he is relegated to bench at most, knows it and has to be consistent, otherwise he's a goner with massive competition from the youth. Militao is fine and never had a stretch of games at CB + Ramos occupies peak of the hierarchy and is a firm candidate for one of our best players ever. No way to compete with that properly, hence Zidane should ensure he gives Militao-Varane duo time.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Top level football is a joke these days. Can we get the crowds back so there is some semblance of legitimacy to these games?

Total-Football

Those crossing showers man.. Ugly to watch and it's been the case since the capello days. I think galacticos are the last time madrid gave a fuck about the aesthetics of the game.

Home of Barca Fans