Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Gladbach away was always gonna be a loss. That's why Shakhtar is double the problem.

Schedule now is:
Huesca (H)
Inter (H)
Valencia (A)
**NT break**
Villarreal (A)
Inter (A)
Alaves (H)
Shakhtar (A)
Sevilla (A)
Gladbach (H)
Atletico (H)
Bilbao (H)

Can't remember if there's a Copa game in between too. All almost every 3 days.

We won't make it out of groups I don't think. Even with prioritising CL, our first team is very dependent on Ramos, Mendy, Casemiro, Fede as a minimum of not being a defensive shambles. Not to even mention the lack of threat on offense.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Gladbach gave us a serious run for our money when we were at the Europa Park a couple of years ago. We barely beat them 1:0 I think.

A good team with a great history.

JamDav1982

Are Real not some brilliantly run club always spending wisely and selling magnificently while building for the future?

Always said that narrative was nonsense and they have not moved moved on from old core that brought success and were not planning for it as was made out.

serghei

Gladbach gave us a serious run for our money when we were at the Europa Park a couple of years ago. We barely beat them 1:0 I think.

A good team with great history.

2-1. Winner from the one and only Arda Turan. More away goals in CL than Suarez in the last 4 years.

El Gato

Villarato!
Are Real not some brilliantly run club always spending wisely and selling magnificently while building for the future?

Always said that narrative was nonsense and they have not moved moved on from old core that brought success.

They have. The old core are not the difference makers.

Messigician

But but give Koeman time he didn't get Depay, Messi is depressed, Coutinho was playing LW, the grass is too short, no fans in the stadium, Alba misses Rakitic and isn't playing well. VAR is the reason we didn't beat Madrid.

Zzzz save your excuses thanks I have no use for them!

Home of Barca Fans