Champions League

diDi7

What a shit second half. Fuck off cocky Bayern shithead's. I hope we can payback in the next twenty years this years misery.

HAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED CUNT.

God, you're fucking miserable. Just wanted to quote all of your previous shit comments about Bayern to throw them in your face after we win, but you're really not even worth the time.

The ironic lack of self awareness from fans like yourself is embarrassing.

Go cry now.

FinBarcelonafan

God, you're fucking miserable. Just wanted to quote all of your previous shit comments about Bayern to throw them in your face after we win, but you're really not even worth the time.

Go cry now.

It's okay. I will get my payback at some point. Enjoy your life as a Bayern winner who can't even be good winner .

I am a bad loser but guy who wins is a shit winner... Is probably even worse loser.

You can't even win gracefully. Leave those fucking bullshit comments before and after the game and maybe other teams can respect you.

Jakabor

Bayern has now more CL trophies than zbarva. Who cares about some Oil club ? Bayern fuckers humiliated us. We need to payback.

They disrespect us before the game and after. Fuck them.

Who the fuck cares if they have one more CL title than us?

Oil State and Cuntmar winning FAR worse.

Fucking traitor will NEVER win the CL without Messi and Barca. How it should be!

Horatio

You're welcome

Go cry now.
Pretty sad comment as u just won. Should be celebrating with friends or something.

KingLeo10

Go cry now.

It's more embarrassing that you weren't confident enough to reply like this until after you barely squeezed a win.

Just saying.

L.

FinBarcelonafan

I mean I am fine losing to the best team in the competition but they disrespected Barca every possible way. Tough to respect opponent like that. Enjoy your win though.

Bayern deserved to win but they got zero karma points. I wish nothing good for them in the future.

Newcomer

First half the 2 CBS were immaculate. They pulled the Perfect performance against the crossing storm.

Again, call me bitter.. As a barca fan would never settle for that game plan of crossing.. Would rather play excellent football and getting knocked out in the semis than watching my team. Week in week out scoring goals where u cant even know who scored until the replay..

Problem now is that we do neither now hehe.. No stylistic and no results.

I understand you but Bayern was pragmatic. They saw our weaknesses and they focused on it. How many times did they attack Kehrer side ? ^^

Against Bar?a, they did get some goals while playing centrally. Gnabry goal, Muller goal.

It is good to have a complete team to be able to adapt to any situation.

They completely dominated us, i can't trash their approach of the game.

diDi7

It's more embarrassing that you weren't confident enough to reply like this until after you barely squeezed a win.

Just saying.

L.

messi.jpg

Home of Barca Fans