Champions League

Sailor Mars

Define better team? As a team I thought Atlanta were by far superior .. as individual skills, Neymar was the only one in the game that seems to be talented

For me, better chances and more possession. PSG has looked more dangerous than Atalanta. Could've pumped atleast 3 goals past Atalanta's keeper.

snowy

If you look at Neymar thread here, i had already told this.

PSG is trash and Tuchel game plan is all about giving the ball to Neymar. He has to do everything.

Tuch should take out Thiago, play Marqui in CB and Paredes in CDM. Ney actually played a perfect 1st half whilst perfectly bungling his 3 chances inside the box. The 4th one where he dribbled and shot from outside the box would've been fire!

Navas, what a signing. Dude's a hero! Top keeper along with Thor, Alisson, Oblak and Onana.

kattanib

Atalanta can't up their game any more. This is their close to max level.

This is precisely why PSG are PSG. They are superior but they'll find a way to lose.

A sword is no sword without a wet stone. PSG will never be sharp enough for the Champions League as long as their French league is not competitive enough for their players. I would argue that other French teams have better chance winning the champions league mainly because they are being challenged throughout the year.

Newcomer

Tuch should take out Thiago, play Marqui in CB and Paredes in CDM. Ney actually played a perfect 1st half whilst perfectly bungling his 3 chances inside the box. The 4th one where he dribbled and shot from outside the box would've been fire!

Navas, what a signing. Dude's a hero! Top keeper along with Thor, Alisson, Oblak and Onana.
Huhu.
Marquinhos in CB is even worse than in DM.

El Gato

Villarato!
A sword is no sword without a wet stone. PSG will never be sharp enough for the Champions League as long as their French league is not competitive enough for their players. I would argue that other French teams have better chance winning the champions league mainly because they are being challenged throughout the year.

Lazy argument. Lyon are doing fine in Europe for years. It's PSG and PSG alone that have this problem.

Newcomer

This is literally Neymar vs Atalanta even though his finishing this season isnt as good as the last 2-3 years.

This is how PSG plays without Verratti. The only other player who can influence the gameplay.

Also, a fit Mbapp? would have caused a lot of problem to the high defence of Atalanta.

But really, there are no excuses. What is Tuchel doing during the training ? Even we could just tell the team to play on Neymar.
Can someone tell the Tuchel touch ?

kattanib

Well it isn't, cuz on one hand you're claiming PSG will never be strong because of the league, while Lyon are fine because they're being challenged. Can't have it both ways my man

Basically PSG are better off building a weaker team individually but better collectively

Home of Barca Fans