Champions League

Newcomer

Calling Madrid the best club in history makes you feel better about an achievement your team did before you were born?

I was born the day after we signed Neymar. It is the first thing i saw, before even my own parents, and the reason why i'm a diehard PSG fan.

So yeah, i take a lot of pride from this win. It is not easy for amateurs to beat such a proper club.

Newcomer

I don't mind PSG for how they handle their football, but the American celebrity shtick is a bit much and kind of makes me want to see you lose.

American celebrity shtick ? What is that ? We might not have the same perspective. I see nothing American about PSG.

If anything, PSG is trying to build as Perez did during first Galacticos era.

kattanib

I was born the day after we signed Neymar. It is the first thing i saw, before even my own parents, and the reason why i'm a diehard PSG fan.

So yeah, i take a lot of pride from this win. It is not easy for amateurs to beat such a proper club.

Are you trolling?

El Gato

Villarato!
American celebrity shtick ? What is that ? We might not have the same perspective. I see nothing American about PSG.

If anything, PSG is trying to build as Perez did during first Galacticos era.

Football-wise yes there's something to it, I recognised similarities for a while.
I don't know, there's no science to this for me, but the way image has spilled over to particular pieces of society in America with NBA folk + a bunch of poppy celebrities taking up support like they're actually supporting an accomplished side.. I mean.. no offense. It just makes it feel like it's more of a shoe or t-shirt brand than a football club.

Where is Ilicic BTW?

Newcomer

Football-wise yes there's something to it, I recognised similarities for a while.
I don't know, there's no science to this for me, but the way image has spilled over to particular pieces of society in America with NBA folk + a bunch of poppy celebrities taking up support like they're actually supporting an accomplished side.. I mean.. no offense. It just makes it feel like it's more of a shoe or t-shirt brand than a football club.

Where is Ilicic BTW?

Ilicic went to Slovenia for a surprise visit to his family and found his wife cheating. Depressed, he can't play football at the moment.

About NBA and PSG, it is due to the clout of Neymar, Nike and Jordan. PSG wants to be a casual brand like the Yankees. Better brand = More money = better players hopefully.

Home of Barca Fans