Champions League

KingLeo10

In before we knock out Bayern :lol: and get trashed in the semis by a weaker team.

Anything is possible in a single game with no hostile away crowd. If we replicate our Villareal performance and hustle harder, we can give Bayern a game.

People are out there acting like Messi and Griezmann are some C rate bum forwards from Las Palmas or something like that. :lol:

Even the donkey Suarez has a good goal in him at times, though I wouldn't play him.

FinBarcelonafan

Anything is possible in a single game with no hostile away crowd. If we replicate our Villareal performance and hustle harder, we can give Bayern a game.

People are out there acting like Messi and Griezmann are some C rate bum forwards from Las Palmas or something like that. :lol:

Even the donkey Suarez has a good goal in him at times, though I wouldn't play him.

I forgot it's over one game. Yes we have bigger chance. Over two games we lose very high percentage.

Messigician

We would lose very badly to Bayern don't delude yourself.

El Gato

Villarato!
You mean Var gift RM two penalties. Very possible.

If you say so. I'd challenge you to bring up the last time penalty was 'gifted' by VAR to anyone much less Real, but we both know you may struggle to produce one, especially with CL and UEFA who are very transparent as to why VAR decisions are made.

Citys defense sucks, but they have much better attacking players and will score.
I dont know where our goals will come from, City will go through.

This season proved goals can come from many places TBH. Comparative with 18/19 we've actually collectively replaced Cristiano's product, even if we lack 10-20 more that we'd score on top of what we used to.

No Ramos is the biggest problem since our captain will be Benzema if Marcelo isn't at LWB. That weak fuck won't inspire a soul. And putting Modrić who's our most grizzled vet likely will not play after he was last shown to struggle for pace against City.

It's down to the young guys - Rodrygo, Vini, maybe Asensio. And Hazard.

Messi and Suarez at the very least are total bums when you're trailing. If Bayern score 1 or 2 early, they're through.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

We would lose very badly to Bayern don't delude yourself.

Delusion would be saying we wipe the floor with Bayern.

It's one game, Bayern won't have played in weeks, and we still have players who can do damage under the right circumstances/setup.

So, go back to your cartwheeling for Retardo, dawg.

KingLeo10

Messi and Suarez at the very least are total bums when you're trailing. If Bayern score 1 or 2 early, they're through.

Their problem is losing leads in hostile environments these days because they can't or won't match the intensity of opposition. Still, Messi has no problem scoring against anyone, including Pool. The problem has been away game scoring and there are no away games.

By the way, between our teams, only one is trailing as we speak. But if I speak, I'm in trouble. Big trouble.

:dembele:

El Gato

Villarato!
Their problem is losing leads in hostile environments these days because they can't or won't match the intensity of opposition. Still, Messi has no problem scoring against anyone, including Pool. The problem has been away game scoring and there are no away games.

No fans helps pussy teams in general, so it'll help Bayern too. In one game where these lot are fitter, will have had a warm-up fixture vs Chelsea and playing their best football since Heynckes, I'd definitely bank on Messi not being enough if they score first. Griezmann is something I'm curious about if you lot stick to 4-3-1-2, but I don't think it's enough.

BTW
I think Napoli will give you a game too. If they're in the lead for more than half hour, they'll gain confidence too.

Neeraj

I'd have said I don't mind a humiliation if that means there's a complete rejig of the system, with the seniors being shown the door. But let's face it, we could lose 25-0 and nothing changes till 2021 at the very least. So I have no interest in wishing for a humiliation, which will go down in history. If we lose, hope it's by a small margin and it's pretty forgettable.

vegitot

No fans helps pussy teams in general, so it'll help Bayern too. In one game where these lot are fitter, will have had a warm-up fixture vs Chelsea and playing their best football since Heynckes, I'd definitely bank on Messi not being enough if they score first. Griezmann is something I'm curious about if you lot stick to 4-3-1-2, but I don't think it's enough.

BTW
I think Napoli will give you a game too. If they're in the lead for more than half hour, they'll gain confidence too.

And samething can not happen to Man city vs RM???

vegitot

If you say so. I'd challenge you to bring up the last time penalty was 'gifted' by VAR to anyone much less Real, but we both know you may struggle to produce one, especially with CL and UEFA who are very transparent as to why VAR decisions are made.

This season proved goals can come from many places TBH. Comparative with 18/19 we've actually collectively replaced Cristiano's product, even if we lack 10-20 more that we'd score on top of what we used to.

No Ramos is the biggest problem since our captain will be Benzema if Marcelo isn't at LWB. That weak fuck won't inspire a soul. And putting Modrić who's our most grizzled vet likely will not play after he was last shown to struggle for pace against City.

It's down to the young guys - Rodrygo, Vini, maybe Asensio. And Hazard.

Many come from VAR this season so i agree with you VAR will strike at least one at Etihad to gift RM a penalty. It is inevitable. Check Liga since return. Dont tell me that is all fluke.

The only team i see that could beat Bayern is Atletico
Simone knows how to deal with these teams.

Devils

"Bayern is going to eviscerate us on the wings."

This is what I would say if we were going to play them. Fortunately, we will likely go out vs Napoli.

Vamoss Napoli!

Home of Barca Fans