Champions League

Yannik

When was the last time Atletico got this manhandled? BVB might be the most inform team in Europe atm

Morten

Barca in full crisis-mode, cant win games without Messi!
Oh wait, turns out that Barca is a big club with a good team even without him, who would have thought?

Yannik

Barca in full crisis-mode, cant win games without Messi!
Oh wait, turns out that Barca is a big club with a good team even without him, who would have thought?

ehh let's wait another 2-3 games before we claim Barca can play without him. Clasico will be different.

Crazy how bad PSG become when they face a good team. Seems like they lose their confidence when they get a big team. At HOME they must win against Neapel, I mean there are much better teams than Neapel like Barca, Juve, Bayern, Real.

Dortmund very good but they have luck as fuck. Atletico hit the crossbar in the first half and were the better team for the most of the second half but they gave up after 2-0.

Barca without Messi seems better than Barca with Messi....Im only joking:lol:

mc_lovin

For me PSG are just too top heavy. Having all the attacking talent in the world doesnt make a good team. Real Madrid learned that the hard way, but they learned their lesson. Im just thankful we didnt get Rabiot.

Yeah but to be fair its not Neymars fault. He is playing worldclass, one level above every PSG player on the field. But they lack a really good play maker, now Neymar do this job but Mbappe/Cavani cannot score.

Slevinn

Crazy how bad PSG become when they face a good team. Seems like they lose their confidence when they get a big team. At HOME they must win against Neapel, I mean there are much better teams than Neapel like Barca, Juve, Bayern, Real.

Dortmund very good but they have luck as fuck. Atletico hit the crossbar in the first half and were the better team for the most of the second half but they gave up after 2-0.

Barca without Messi seems better than Barca with Messi....Im only joking:lol:
Its because they are used to play in a amateur ligue.

Ligue 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans