Champions League

mc_lovin

Ndombele set up three 1v1s already :D No idea why Real didnt try to get him, but couch scouting and all that^^ Was the obvious 2nd choice behind Frenkie.

Marshall D Teach

the era of super teams is well and truly over. Bayern, Barca, and RM are absolute dross in this competition.

and no, I don't count liverpool and city as super teams.

City definitely is. They're the most expensive squad in the world.

If you're talking about history, then Liverpool is.

It's just that La Liga has declined and the PL has resurged.

Bayern have been riding the hype of the 2013 treble for a while. Barely being tested with the Bundeslol being the Bundeslol and the lucky draws in the CL probably hasn't helped them.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

City definitely is. They're the most expensive squad in the world.

If you're talking about history, then Liverpool is.

I guess it's relative. Bayern had prime Robbery, Lewa, Neuer, Bastian, Lahm, Boateng (he was great before Messi killed him) at one point. Barca had the Pep era and then prime MSN for 2015. RM had CR7 Marcelo Modric Ramos etc. City don't have jaw dropping players outside of KDB and occasionally Aguero. Lots of good players though, you're right. Pool have VVD, Salah, and Mane, maybe Alison, which seems a lower tier than above.

mc_lovin

I guess it's relative. Bayern had prime Robbery, Lewa, Neuer, Bastian, Lahm, Boateng (he was great before Messi killed him) at one point. Barca had the Pep era and then prime MSN for 2015. RM had CR7 Marcelo Modric Ramos etc. City don't have jaw dropping players outside of KDB and occasionally Aguero. Lots of good players though, you're right. Pool had VVD, Salah, and Mane, maybe Alison.

Its just much closer right now, whcih is a good thing.

stb_1

I guess it's relative. Bayern had prime Robbery, Lewa, Neuer, Bastian, Lahm, Boateng (he was great before Messi killed him) at one point. Barca had the Pep era and then prime MSN for 2015. RM had CR7 Marcelo Modric Ramos etc. City don't have jaw dropping players outside of KDB and occasionally Aguero. Lots of good players though, you're right. Pool have VVD, Salah, and Mane, maybe Alison, which seems a lower tier than above.

Bernardo Silva, David Silva, KDB, Aguero, Sterling, Laporte (if you're going to mention Boateng lol).

Mane, Salah, Firminho, Van Dijk, Allison

Home of Barca Fans