Champions League

likeafire

Obviously the balls would have come out differently if PSG and real got through.

But it could have been PSG Barca and Juve madrid. Return of neymar and ronaldo

Jakabor

Keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it yourself. :)

I do believe it, otherwise I wouldn't write.

Your team is lucky that Atletico hasn't got one ounce of attacking in them. You'll get dicked soon enough.

Cunt team with cunt fans. Fuck off to your Juventus forum, what are you even doing here?

Messi983

Obviously the balls would have come out differently if PSG and real got through.

But it could have been PSG Barca and Juve madrid. Return of neymar and ronaldo

Agreed.

Not important now that they are out but would Neymar even be back from his injury for those games?

Marchisio8

Banned
I do believe it, otherwise I wouldn't write.

Your team is lucky that Atletico hasn't got one ounce of attacking in them. You'll get dicked soon enough.

Cunt team with cunt fans. Fuck off to your Juventus forum, what are you even doing here?

Promise me you won't hide when Juve meets Barca/Liverpool in the final

mc_lovin

Keep telling yourself that, eventually you'll believe it yourself. :)

Losing the first leg 2-0 vs atletico is a pretty bad sign (just like us vs PSG back then). But there are honestly no truly great sides this time around. So anything is possible.

Last edited:

Hardy

seems like Ajax have basically half team on risk to disqualification for the second leg: Blind, De Ligt, Tagliafico, Van de Beek e Ziyech

Marchisio8

Banned
Losing the first leg 2-0 vs atletico is a pretty bad sign (just like us vs PSG back then). But there are honestly no truly great sides this time around. So anything is possible.

It is, and lost because both our fullbacks were on drugs, both Alex Sandro and De Sciglio had their worst performance on a Juve shirt, nobody even knows why De Sciglio played ahead of Cancelo, no one but Allegri and since when did having one bad second half was enough to rate a teams upcoming games and season?

Donatello

So, In semis, its basically,

Barca vs Liverpool
City vs Juve.

Provided we go through against Utd, rest of them are nearly sure shot.

Coutinho against his former club, be prepared for a Coutinho masterclass.

Last edited:

Givenchy

interesting match ups for the semis, providing the favourites get through

City and Liverpool both have superior managers to Allegri and LOLVerde but Juve possess the 2nd best player in the world in Ronaldo and we have the GOAT

I fancy Juve to beat City and Barca-Liverpool is 50/50

Home of Barca Fans